Undecided or Non Voters Would This Get You To Vote?

Chris Farley got me to vote
81A4E581-0990-4C58-9176-35366F25EBEF.gif

All BS aside, is there really a need to vote ?

I never ever voted, i always strongly felt " they " are going to put in charge who they want to .

Ever since that mix up with Bush and florida, i always thought " yeah this is rigged "

I never ever voted, i always strongly felt " they " are going to put in charge who they want to .

Ever since that mix up with Bush and florida, i always thought " yeah this is rigged "

How I feel.

I am not sure if I "trust" that results aren't manipulated but it doesn't hurt me to go along with the game.

Local elections, by and large, will actually impact your life on a day-to-day basis much more than national/presidential elections. Everything from taxes on your groceries and car, etc. is decided on a local or state level.

Give my people their reparations, then I’ll vote. Until then......

FYI, I hope you guys are aware that future politicians and candidates will only get WORSE. Trump is just representative of what future candidates will act like. This country/world will continue to become divided.

This is only the beginning

FYI, I hope you guys are aware that future politicians and candidates will only get WORSE. Trump is just representative of what future candidates will act like. This country/world will continue to become divided.

I dunno. America has a track record of going back and forth from left to right by nominating polar opposite presidents after another. We get sick of one type of person and politics pretty quick and flip flop to something totally different.

Dem - Kennedy/Johnson
Rep - Nixon/Ford
Dem - Carter
Rep - Regan
Rep - Bush
Dem - Clinton
Rep - Bush
Dem - Obama
Rep - Trump

i thought i was the only one who never votes lol... my old coworker was begging me to register so with peer pressure i registered in 2018 to vote for the house

Ask yourself this the next time you doubt the need to vote:

"If voting isn't important, then why are they constantly trying to take away my ability/right to vote?"

How I feel.

I am not sure if I "trust" that results aren't manipulated but it doesn't hurt me to go along with the game.

Yup it’s def some funny **** be going on...but it doesn’t hurt me at all to take an hour out my day to pull up to the spot, make a few choices and keep it moving

A couple times I voted, it was in n out in less than 20 mins...was easier than going to wal mart or something :lol: ...It’s usually one thing you can find that interests you on the ballot, don’t gotta be the president...Somebody sittin at home right now wondering why no weed or gambling in their state but never voted

So your plan.....is to not vote for people that would support reparations and instead sit around and wait for it to happen? Does your chicken season itself and hop in the oven too?

So your plan.....is to not vote for people that would support reparations and instead sit around and wait for it to happen? Does your chicken season itself and hop in the oven too?

none of these phony politicians support reparations. They all need to die off. We haven’t gotten them yet. Until then, I’ll never vote.

Back
Top Bottom