Under Armour Basketball - The New Prototype(s): Young Buck! (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by TOWEH

These are too much like knock off Adidas or Reebok's ... not my cup of tea at all ... they should open a store that has Starbury's, Adidas, Reebok's, and And1's so folks could see that almost all of their basketball silhouettes look the same *@!!@!!

Can't give'em my $$

eyes.gif
really.... lets see some examples with comparison pics???
Im still waiting on these pics too
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^ i 2nd that. i need a price and drop date! i think the under armour basketball shoes are better than adidas and reebok design wise. i wanna try these badboys on!

Originally Posted by astroox805

^^^^ i 2nd that. i need a price and drop date! i think the under armour basketball shoes are better than adidas and reebok design wise. i wanna try these bad boys on!
same here I really can't wait
frown.gif

Originally Posted by astroox805

^^^^ i 2nd that. i need a price and drop date! i think the under armour basketball shoes are better than adidas and reebok design wise. i wanna try these bad boys on!

This is their first and only basketball shoe shoe, and you already are saying that they are better design wise?

laugh.gif

i think the styles taht shoes604 posted are dope. i would definitely give these a shot.

So we have to wait until next year or possibly the following year for any bball shoes from Under Armour? Under Armour IS football? Wish I could have themthis season but not going to be able to I don't think!

wow....those look sick

how low to the ground must those be?!

Im interested to hear about the micro G cushioning.

thanks KC7

UA is messing up by not releasing those young bucks asap and putting themselves before the athlete....

young buck to adidas/nike for the jump off.........

what happens to Under Armour, if Brandon Jennings gets injured,or starts to fadeaway from the spotlight, or switches Brands, before they release some of theirBasketball shoes
ohwell.gif
? Seriously

Back
Top Bottom