Under Armour Curry 10

Still shocked he signed that mega-deal with them. Maybe he doesn't care about the shoes. It just feels like UA is monetizing like 10% of his skill and fame. Once he retires I'd read a book about how it happened. How did they fail so badly after the first couple of models 🤔

Still shocked he signed that mega-deal with them. Maybe he doesn't care about the shoes. It just feels like UA is monetizing like 10% of his skill and fame. Once he retires I'd read a book about how it happened. How did they fail so badly after the first couple of models 🤔
I’ve concluded this too, there have been times when it seems like Steph cares about the look and perception of his shoes. I just don’t think he’s as design conscious when it comes to the aesthetics in the way we expect.

Messing up per usual. Still not even a championship pack for last year, but retroing a MVP pack from 2015/2016.
Really can’t single out UA for not releasing a championship pack. When was the last time we got a championship from Nike/jordan brand?

Really can’t single out UA for not releasing a championship pack. When was the last time we got a championship from Nike/jordan brand?
Their cash cows haven’t won in a min, minus LeBron.

I think both ua and Nike messed up on a chance to release drop championship packs. They also on steph getting the 3pt record and Lebron breaking the all time pts record. I know ua did a limit release on the 3pt record but I think they should have done so much more.

KD won in 2017 and 2018, no champ pack. Giannis won in 2021, no champ pack. Lebron in 2020 no champ pack
KD did have a championship shoe with us, but yeah no ‘pack’. I kinda forgot Giannis is Nike. I always took the lack of KD stuff with the Dubs as a slight anyways, so I wasn’t surprised he didn’t get much.

I still don’t get how you retro a commemorative pack but don’t think to do anything for the recent accomplishments. ATP my expectations are in the gutter for UA/Curry Brand.

1694442436859.png

Back
Top Bottom