UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Can't really see them here but on his twitter he's got a blackout pair of 3s on when you click the image -- 

Last edited:
that price hike from 130 to 150 is a bit to steep imo....

Where did you hear about the price hike? That is interesting because they will now cost the same as KD9s. That was a major thing UA had going for them.

Where did you hear about the price hike? That is interesting because they will now cost the same as KD9s. That was a major thing UA had going for them.

I mean I get it, they're adding Carbon fiber and whatnot, but those KD's at the same price point with nice materials...might need to cop a few pairs of KD's haha

Hoping for #KDtotheBay

flashsole twitted it last May, then another sneaker news site (i cant remember what site was it) also mentioned it...

though as flashsole said, maybe it could go down as the curry 2s have been initially priced at 140 before release

flashsole twitted it last May, then another sneaker news site (i cant remember what site was it) also mentioned it...

though as flashsole said, maybe it could go down as the curry 2s have been initially priced at 140 before release

I see. I like the Curry shoes, but with the price raises I think they are pushing it. They have built up fans sure, but I think the Currys will be more expensive than Kyrie shoes, I think. Now they have lowered the KD shoes. If you take away the price differential as a reason to buy I think with the kids and stuff buying might buy Currys because they like him but Nike is popular, and has been for a while. I just feel like the argument "Why buy a pair of Under Armour shoes if KD shoes are the same price"? If this makes any sense lol

I see. I like the Curry shoes, but with the price raises I think they are pushing it. They have built up fans sure, but I think the Currys will be more expensive than Kyrie shoes, I think. Now they have lowered the KD shoes. If you take away the price differential as a reason to buy I think with the kids and stuff buying might buy Currys because they like him but Nike is popular, and has been for a while. I just feel like the argument "Why buy a pair of Under Armour shoes if KD shoes are the same price"? If this makes any sense lol
One theory I have for the price hike is that Curry is no longer a discount price player. In a weaartesters interview with KD about the 9, KD said he's not an 88 dollar player anymore, referring to the price of the original model, so his shoes went up as his fame and stardom went up, so this could be happening to Steph, but Under Armour doesn't really have high prices, so this will be interesting.

I really dont like that they went back to the traction pattern of the 1's. 2's traction way better.

Unfortunately, these days I don't really like mostly red or mostly black shoes, so I am definitely excited to see some real pictures. I don't know if I like the speckled look, so I would kinda have to see it in hand. I am very intrigued to see what colorways they come up with for this model

they are going to have to scratch that 150 price tag for them to move.

reminds me of how adidas jacked up the price for the rose sig

part of the reason why the line is so popular is because they were at a good price point and attracted opposite buyers of novelty sig shoes like the kobes and lebrons.

they are going to have to scratch that 150 price tag for them to move.

reminds me of how adidas jacked up the price for the rose sig

part of the reason why the line is so popular is because they were at a good price point and attracted opposite buyers of novelty sig shoes like the kobes and lebrons.

I figured it would go up a few bucks, as has been the sequence for his sigs for the 2 and 2.5 and such. I think they have built up a solid fanbase that would buy. If they release a cool colorway I would buy at 150, but in general the price might slow them down from selling like the 2s. You are right, their price point was a huge thing that convinced me. Plus, I kinda liked the Curry underdog story and telling Nike no.

WOW!

they took the under armor off and they look better with that colorway

gonna make me sound like a hypocrite :lol:

I need to see other colorways haha, that mango looking colorway doesn't do it for me. Has potential though :smokin

I'm really digging them. I can't wait to see a Father 2 Son colorway (I'll pick that up regardless as I have the first 2 versions).

We all remember when we got a glimpse of the initial shots of the 2's and a lot of members were not happy as they looked different than the 1's. And look how the 2's turned out? Loved by all! I think it's gonna be like this for the 3's once we see "official" shots, in multiple colorways.

My only gripe, is the tongue logo. Should be the SC30, not a UA logo. Put a small UA logo somewhere but leave the SC30 on the tongue where it belongs.

Last edited:
tried editing it to make it look like what he wore in the practice and in the interview

Back
Top Bottom