Satisfied

Attachments

• B6AE29EB-83FE-4B50-8B2D-ABB89369AD3E.jpeg
    B6AE29EB-83FE-4B50-8B2D-ABB89369AD3E.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 15
Received my ICONS:
7D00921F-4DDC-4740-98EF-BFC2B524E28F.jpeg
#satisfiedAF

i dont know if you already did, but a way to make that hole in the front a little cleaner, is using a flat lace of the same color as the anafoam upper and put them in those holes (only the lateral side)..

Last edited:
I finally just tried on my curry 5's (the black/gold) and are they supposed to be narrow/stiff??

i'm a size 10 btw

no, did my TTS (size 10) and the length of my toe to the front of the shoe is a thumbs width.

i'm thinking that if i went up a half size it'll be too long....

no, did my TTS (size 10) and the length of my toe to the front of the shoe is a thumbs width.

i'm thinking that if i went up a half size it'll be too long....
I went tts with my first pair and felt the same way u do, tried on half size up and it was perfect ....have to go half size up with these

Damn that sucks... they dont sell this colorway no more....

i wonder if i can still return them....?

it's this pair
under-armour-curry-5-championship-drive-release-date-price-03-1200x800.jpg

Damn that sucks... they dont sell this colorway no more....

i wonder if i can still return them....?

it's this pair
under-armour-curry-5-championship-drive-release-date-price-03-1200x800.jpg
This is the same pair I learned my lesson on lol, I bought the all red pair when they restocked and went half size up, perfect fit

UA has 60 days return policy. They released on June 1, shocking they accepted the return after the 60 day period.

I'm using an old order and it shows you can set up a return so guess it's their fault. You're just gonna have to find out the outcome when they receive your return and process it. If it's deadstock I don't see why they wouldn't take it since they're already in possession of it rather than shipping it back to you. Maybe this will get them to fix the return form for older orders.

^^ yeah these are still DS. so hopefully i wouldn't get any problems with returning them....

^^ I read what you guys talking then I went to check my history and I still can return my DS home colorway Curry3 since 2016 lol. Just have to talk to the rep to make sure before I process it.

Do you guys think we'll be seeing a "Dub Nation" colorway of the Curry 5's before the 6's take over? Closest thing I've seen is the upcoming royal blues but it's not really close to the mostly white Dubs versions that came out for the 1-4 models.
UA-Curry-5-Royal-Blue-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom