Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

Ah i see. my mistake.

so i chatted with UA regarding my 5's that are over 60 days, i'm going to return them and luckily they're still $130 so i get my full $$ back in the form of a GC which is cool because i wanted some 5's anyway.... glad i can half size up now....

Ah i see. my mistake.

Sorry - that sounded kind of *****y. I didn’t even see your response when I answered.

UA said they arent doing “.5” anymore. Every Curry will be in sequence but probably 2 a year. We will see how that holds.

nah man.. all good. i took no offense.

but pushing out two sigs a year? they're diluting the market man....

78656B1B-4689-40C2-BD76-98B985C2D409.jpeg

Last edited:
update on my return. it was waaaaay past the 60 or 90 day policy, but i just got an email from them saying that they were gonna refund me in the original form or payment.

i was expecting like credit or something, but this is good too!! should i get another pair of 5's and half size up, or just wait for the 6's?

you know they're gonna release in like two weeks....LOL

Idk those 6s with the full length Hovr Looks wild and I Wanna try it out

Do any of you guys actually play in the 5s? I love them but I don't play in them.
And if you do play in them, do you use half a size up?

Do any of you guys actually play in the 5s? I love them but I don't play in them.
And if you do play in them, do you use half a size up?

I do, and tts I hated them. Worst shoe ever. Went up half and they are in steady rotation casual and on court. I love the looks and even though the cushioning is stiff and non-existent something keeps me playing in them.

Weird this has a faded midsole. Already have the Copper pair so didn't buy these. Done with the 5 since the 6 leak looks fire.
DsIxlZSU0AAbmk3

Yeah, I saw those pics in IG. Had to go check my pair to see if I missed that detail - nope, no fade on the midsole.

I do, and tts I hated them. Worst shoe ever. Went up half and they are in steady rotation casual and on court. I love the looks and even though the cushioning is stiff and non-existent something keeps me playing in them.
Do you double sock when you play in them?

Back
Top Bottom