Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

Sideshows get a bad rap so I don't know why they would associate with it
https://about.underarmour.com/news/2019/01/introducing-curry-6-oakland-sideshow-colorway
BS3020612-003_PR_A.jpg

BS3020612-003_PR_B.jpg
these would go nice with my will clark jersey

gees, ordered my ICON 2/7, won't get delivered till 4/9, should have waited for this^ colorway instead, probably shipped around the same time as my ICONs

Probably Dubnation Home but I'm sure UA will have an official name for it.

Did you get an email that they started on your icon? I ordered on the 14th and it just says in progress

Probably Dubnation Home but I'm sure UA will have an official name for it.

Did you get an email that they started on your icon? I ordered on the 14th and it just says in progress

nope, just that i got the order confirmation. i wonder if there was a hiccup because i had a pair of curry 1 ICON in my cart for the longest time, and i had designed it with Donald Duck print on it, so when i ordered in Feb, they told me the shoe is no longer available and the design violate copyright laws. however, when i went to check on the status on the UA website, it gave me an april delivery date.

nope, just that i got the order confirmation. i wonder if there was a hiccup because i had a pair of curry 1 ICON in my cart for the longest time, and i had designed it with Donald Duck print on it, so when i ordered in Feb, they told me the shoe is no longer available and the design violate copyright laws. however, when i went to check on the status on the UA website, it gave me an april delivery date.

Crossing my fingers for you. Pic of the design?

Crossing my fingers for you. Pic of the design?

Sorry I tried looking for it and it won’t allow me to go back to the pics, but basically it’s Bred colorway with a custom name on the tongue of the shoe :smile:. I’ll post as soon as I get it...in April :/

gees, ordered my ICON 2/7, won't get delivered till 4/9, should have waited for this^ colorway instead, probably shipped around the same time as my ICONs

look at the brighter side, at least you will have a Curry 6 that have a (kinda) fixed outsole. (unless the dubnation cw have a one piece outsole)

look at the brighter side, at least you will have a Curry 6 that have a (kinda) fixed outsole. (unless the dubnation cw have a one piece outsole)

true, hehe, but i'm not holding my breath on the outsole being intact after a few hoop session. on a side note, i am still copping a dubs colorway, hopefully they come out soon :smile:

Those black orange might be might my first pair of Currys since the 3s.... are the out yet?

How do these fit compared to the 5’s?
Should I go TTS in these for BBall? I like my shoes on the snug side.

Really like the purple one and only $130. Gotta do it. My first icon. Hopefully the shape is not weird like GS pair since it originally for women.

Back
Top Bottom