Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

so I've been using these Oakland pairs 4-5 days a week to hoop in. Soles are holding up great. Maybe they changed the way they 'glued' them on or something to do with solid outsole rather than that clear material they use?

They made replicas after my ICONs smh
Capture+_2019-07-19-09-19-14.png

How do the 6s fit? Any current deals out there? Want to try them out.

How do the 6s fit? Any current deals out there? Want to try them out.

FNL has the International Blvd pair for $115, and the three sizes left of the Volt colorway for $65. I’m sure other sites have them discounted as well.

FNL has the International Blvd pair for $115, and the three sizes left of the Volt colorway for $65. I’m sure other sites have them discounted as well.

Man...I don’t see them for that price or even on the site!?! They must have sold out. I’d scoop at that price!

JS”

The orange ones may be calling my name, but I tried the 6s on and wasn't really feeling them. Any guards on here play in them? (and what size do you wear)

UA still crazy and not letting us use discounts and promo codes on the 6s. I would have a pair by now if they did. Until they do I will wait...

Champs has the Intl. Blvd and the orange colorways for $99 instore as of Sunday.

Wish I could have gotten a 12.5 but the 12 is fine. Has anyone seen the matching socks? I'm assuming they were never available to order. IMG_20190827_221544.jpg

Back
Top Bottom