Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

Looks good to me except for that outsole pattern.
They’re gonna be my first curry either way but agreed. All they had to do is remove every other line and I think theyd be better. Still cant wait for these, if the traction holds up and hovrs at least ok these might me tops of the year for me

Excited to have some real cushioning again in a Curry shoe. Looking forward to more colorways and some reviews...

Does anyone know why all of a sudden the colorways for Curry's became so bland, did they get a new colorway designer or something? Same with Kd's. What happened to all the nice storyline-inspired CW's like iron sharpens iron, floor general, Father to Son, Splash Party, Candy Reign, suit and tie, dubnation, etc. The Curry 3 had 2 red colorways that were pretty much the exact same (red santa and davidson) and a ton of uninteresting grey CWs and white CWs just like the KD 10s. Curry 4 had boring color blocking and all CWs pretty much had maximum 2 colors. Curry 5, not even a single legit Dubnation CW or a CW that tells a story about Steph.

Hopefully the Curry 6 has much more inspired colorways, not boring *** grey and black CWs.

Does anyone know why all of a sudden the colorways for Curry's became so bland, did they get a new colorway designer or something? Same with Kd's. What happened to all the nice storyline-inspired CW's like iron sharpens iron, floor general, Father to Son, Splash Party, Candy Reign, suit and tie, dubnation, etc. The Curry 3 had 2 red colorways that were pretty much the exact same (red santa and davidson) and a ton of uninteresting grey CWs and white CWs just like the KD 10s. Curry 4 had boring color blocking and all CWs pretty much had maximum 2 colors. Curry 5, not even a single legit Dubnation CW or a CW that tells a story about Steph.

Hopefully the Curry 6 has much more inspired colorways, not boring *** grey and black CWs.

The curry five had two dub nation colorways but they were limited. I think they dropped the number of colorways because UA had a really bad year when the 3s were out, and most of the 3s went on sale.

I'm with bobj on the lack of interesting colors that went along with a story. I for one always loved the father 2 son colorway! Was very cool. I have both the 1 and 2 in this color and love them. Also my favorite, the Dark Matter on the 1s. They need to do this again. These two new colors above, not doing anything for me.

I'd be happy if they did something similar to the Father to Son, Candy Reign, and Dark Matter colorways. Would also like to get a mostly yellow dubs colorway too.

Oakland pop-up tomorrow - wide release December 26th. I’m in.
DABA8AD8-65A5-416F-B520-9BC55F6F863C.jpeg

I'm in on the xmas colorway IFF they are easy to buy online. I'm tired of all the limited release shenanigans...

Back
Top Bottom