Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

UA still crazy and not letting us use discounts and promo codes on the 6s. I would have a pair by now if they did. Until they do I will wait...
Champs with 20% (LKSNOMIN)
screenshot-www.champssports.com-2019.08.30-10_01_33.png

https://www.champssports.com/product/under-armour-curry-6-mens/20612402.html

Koi Fish is at $99 too in champs...

by the way guys,
i havent got any Curry 6 yet...

im curious if the sole issue is not really an issue anymore..
im planning to get the Oakland cw

thanks

Last edited:
Koi Fish is at $99 too in champs...

by the way guys,
i havent got any Curry 6 yet...

im curious if the sole issue is not really an issue anymore..
im planning to get the Oakland cw

thanks
The oakland cw still has the disconnected soles.
I think only the orange ones have the full solid sole

The oakland cw still has the disconnected soles.
I think only the orange ones have the full solid sole
yah, roaracle is the only one with the one piece outsole (aside from the international women's day).
but i watch a video that said that it seems like they came up with a better glue in the latest cws (one of them is oakland), that made the shoes' sole more durable even though it is not onepiece...
and i just want to confirm it here...

They dropped the orange colorway on the app lol. Not mad I missed these too don't care for loud colors. Hate these unexpected drops though for the West Coast when I want something I'll likely miss I'm not waking up at 7 every day.
Screenshot_20191004_075419.jpg

They dropped the orange colorway on the app lol. Not mad I missed these too don't care for loud colors. Hate these unexpected drops though for the West Coast when I want something I'll likely miss I'm not waking up at 7 every day.
Screenshot_20191004_075419.jpg

They only had sizes 12 and up. I for one don’t like this colorway. I was hoping for a restock on. the select camps....

JS”

Like sizes 8-9.5 always first to go. I randomly checked before 7am (reason I'm even awake was the TS Jordan 6 snkrs draw) and saw them but no plans to buy. They should give a heads up when they release so people can be ready for it.

Back
Top Bottom