Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

LOL!

bballkid11 bballkid11

Link me to another sig line that’s currently breaking apart at the sole with under 3 days of wear.

:lol:

I do not ball in trans soles period. But if a solid sole does this then I agree with you. The shoe will be bad.

My KD X zoom bags popped my 2nd wear on the court last year. in 2 different colorways. We kind of agree to disagree on this subject.

^for real. Just out of personal experience I’ve had 2 kd9s pop and the lace loops on my dame 4s broke. My Curry 5s are still lasting strong. My friends d roses soles peeled less than a week after purchase and currently a teammates hyperdunk x’s are cracking on the outsole (I have no idea how)

These are nice, just picked up a pair! Store didn't have a size 12.5 so I grabbed a size 13, perfect fit and fyi I have a wide foot.

Am i reaching?:nerd:

58034A69-D8AB-4936-B9A5-ABFFEE18A5DA.jpeg

4607F137-355C-4CA3-9299-AADB1A38A27E.jpeg
when does this colorway drop?

So regular footlocker or you went to Champs, Finishline?

I'll make a call before I head out to be safe

I just left my local FTL. Said they do not get Curry's ..huh??? lol

The last Curry I saw at my HOH was the blue Curry 5. They don't seem to be stocking them as much as before. And I'm in the Bay too. I have the Christmas so I'll wait for a place that can use coupon if no FTL getting them to use rewards. I really wanted to get this colorway today too. |l

I do not ball in trans soles period. But if a solid sole does this then I agree with you. The shoe will be bad.

My KD X zoom bags popped my 2nd wear on the court last year. in 2 different colorways. We kind of agree to disagree on this subject.

Compressed air is not the same as a rubber sole.

I asked about outsoles.

Way to move the goal posts.

Compressed air is not the same as a rubber sole.

I asked about outsoles.

Way to move the goal posts.

I think his point was that some shoes have issues with certain pairs, but he kind of compared apples to almost apples. If he had said “my military green KD10 popped 2 days in but not my all stars”, then he has a point. Maybe this is only this colorway, as no one has shown a split or tear of the Fox colorway.

I think his point was that some shoes have issues with certain pairs, but he kind of compared apples to almost apples. If he had said “my military green KD10 popped 2 days in but not my all stars”, then he has a point. Maybe this is only this colorway, as no one has shown a split or tear of the Fox colorway.

I asked a specific question though.

He moved the goal posts.

Also no surprise at all that Brian swoops in to defend UA per usual :lol:

Last edited:
^^yeah I hope UA release a true Dubs colorway for the 6s, the 5s skipped those cw cause they’re trying to push the Curry 5 ICON

Not Curry 6 related.... but damn get your $#it together UA lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190105-123508_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190105-123508_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 41
Saw them at Champs and Finishline but I don't have rewards from them. Gonna get them from ftl.com as i have a $20 giftcard balance left
20190105_125921.jpg

i really like the theater colorway but i really really want to just cop one pair and hopefully it's the dubs colorway. do any of you know if there is a dubs colorway and/or when they'll be dropping?

Back
Top Bottom