Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

I just got home from a league game, three wears in, and no sole separation. Do have a blister on my right Achilles from the lip around the heel, but I was wearing no-shows.

I love playing in no shows with lows and am looking forward doing that with the 6s. What kind of no shows where you wearing? My current go to are the Nike Elite Versatility no shows. The extra padding around the top of the socks usually helps eliminate chaffing at the top on minimally padded shoes.

I love playing in no shows with lows and am looking forward doing that with the 6s. What kind of no shows where you wearing? My current go to are the Nike Elite Versatility no shows. The extra padding around the top of the socks usually helps eliminate chaffing at the top on minimally padded shoes.

They were just some regular Nike Dri-fit cotton. I got caught without my regular stuff and had to improvise.

They were just some regular Nike Dri-fit cotton. I got caught without my regular stuff and had to improvise.

Gotcha. Happens to me sometimes when I just go to the gym to lift and get shots up but get pulled into a game...

looks like online is the only place to get the Foxs right now, no FTL/FNL/Dicks around me has them in stock in-store (yet)>D would love to try them out first

weird, maybe it's regional, but the fox theater sold at my local (bay area) footlocker and champs, got to see them in person this past weekend, it's a beautiful shoe and i haven't been this excited about the curry line since the 1s and 2s. i wonder if i make the purchase later i'll get a pair from a later batch from production where the sole separation is sorted out? i've watched almost all the performance reviews from different reviewers and most of them said they didn't have any problems.

Not about the curry 6, but does anyone know how much the Curry 1 Home cw in a size 10/10.5/11 is worth nowadays? (the first cw to debut, has a blue upper). I looked on StockX and the average price is 200, yet I keep seeing crazy prices from 500 to 1000 on stockx, ebay, and GOAT. They are reselling for even more than the splash party and dubnation cw, which is ridiculous to me. Am I mistaken or do you think those resellers are delusional?

Not about the curry 6, but does anyone know how much the Curry 1 Home cw in a size 10/10.5/11 is worth nowadays? (the first cw to debut, has a blue upper). I looked on StockX and the average price is 200, yet I keep seeing crazy prices from 500 to 1000 on stockx, ebay, and GOAT. They are reselling for even more than the splash party and dubnation cw, which is ridiculous to me. Am I mistaken or do you think those resellers are delusional?

Hi, personally I would value the Home cw more than the Splash Party and Dubnation. But then I'm always a sucker for first colourways :D I'd say $200 is reasonable for DS. Just think of the price as someone getting it for you and stored it for the last 3 years or so.

Last edited:
They are already out on adidas.com and champs.com. I love them - if they were a half-size smaller they would be my favorite shoe in my rotation. They are super-nice.
They look pretty amazing too. I’m going to have try on all Adidas shoes in store from now on tho.

$200 deadstock, i'm down with that price.

Too much red. Break up the monotony with with some white or black.

Hope the traction is more durable on future colorways...

5217CBEB-E828-46C7-94CB-07BD04F88FD6.jpeg

Just got the fox theater pair yesterday. Love the fit and the way the cushion feels. I don’t really like how the shoe shape feels like I’m wearing a rectangle. When I look down with the shoe on the front of the shoe is so boxed it makes it look terrible with pants on. I’m leaning towards returning them

Supposed to have the Fox Theatres already but Fedex is playing around. My shipment went from Sacramento CA, where I live and get delivery out to Fort Worth TX?! Now I don’t have a pending delivery date. UA said I have to give Fedex until Wednesday before they’ll look into it. Str8 BS.

wait, so retail version doesnt have "i can do all things" in the bottom of the shoe?

A couple thoughts on the Curry 6/Curry line in general -

1. The 2 is really the only Curry worth the price. I loved the aesthetics of the 4 but after a month or two I found myself dreading coming down from a jumpshot because I was about to land on nothing but the floor pretty much - knees took a beating.

2. Idk if I would trust those youtubers on durability issues. They'll see a SMALL piece of rubber chipping and be like "Durability is terrible." I mean, they still question the Curry 2 durability and I've had like 5 pairs with hours in the gym and no issues. I just don't think they put enough time in to really test the quality. I think they BS a lot of stuff.

3. The 6 looks dope but I agree on the colorway-issue. I know the 2 was "peak Steph" so it sold like crazy but I think the colorways played a role. The crazy colorways were super eye-catching and different. The 3-4-5 had the blandest and most boring colorways.

4. They also need to start letting a model marinate. They're moving so quick. I mean, I almost forgot the 4 lows existed.

Last edited:
94121CF7-0D0B-479F-A651-FA602EFF78EB.jpeg
54EAF986-C325-4AB2-AF5A-AE5238B9B916.jpeg
1CB189D8-9148-4801-A969-64A74C6DB1A3.jpeg
77305974-05A5-44AF-B68A-5736D6A04FC7.jpeg
I’m back from my banning. So far, 4 nights of full court, about 23 games, and no separation. Another guy in my gym got the Christmas and his did. Traction is definitely the best thing here as it sticks like glue to everything. Fighting some heel slip so I’m having to double sock.

Back
Top Bottom