Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

I’m in colorado and the shoe isn’t available within 100 miles from my location. The nearest store to me is finishline and these are sold out in my size:lol:

I ordered them from Hibbett sports which is about 30 miles from my house and plan to take them back if I don’t like them.

i really like the theater colorway but i really really want to just cop one pair and hopefully it's the dubs colorway. do any of you know if there is a dubs colorway and/or when they'll be dropping?
They didn’t w/ the 5s cause they probably want to push the 5s ICON, hopefully we get a true Dubs colorway on the 6s, so far a haven’t seen any leak photos of any Dubs colorway

Yup. Went to my local HoH and these aren’t available at all. Asked the employee when they’ll be and he doesn’t know.

Only Curry 5 in stock. I didn’t check Dicks. They usually get all the Curry shoes.

Last edited:
They didn’t w/ the 5s cause they probably want to push the 5s ICON, hopefully we get a true Dubs colorway on the 6s, so far a haven’t seen any leak photos of any Dubs colorway

thank you for the info, guess i'll just have to ICON my own dubs colorway or wait for a really nice colorway to drop.

I think UA took down the ICON 1 and 5 on their website. So far I haven't heard anything if there is going to be an ICON 6, which to me I'd rather get a true Warriors colorway release for the 6s instead of the ICON>D

I think UA took down the ICON 1 and 5 on their website. So far I haven't heard anything if there is going to be an ICON 6, which to me I'd rather get a true Warriors colorway release for the 6s instead of the ICON>D

Agreed. I’d rather get a clean GR Dubs colorway or two than to have to rely on ICON. I’m also hoping we get the ICON option on the 6 to make fun customs.

Uh, Hinkle... maybe you should have been hiding after this:

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 2.08.46 PM.png

duke40 duke40

What does this have to do with shoes? And what was I wrong about? Please enlighten me of the purpose of your post.

You told someone to go hide because they don’t share your opinion about a shoe, yet this is the kind of crap that you’re shouting in broad daylight on social media :rofl:

Your confusion about this says way more than I care to hear from you.

For your sake, let’s leave it here.

You told someone to go hide because they don’t share your opinion about a shoe, yet this is the kind of crap that you’re shouting in broad daylight on social media :rofl:

Your confusion about this says way more than I care to hear from you.

For your sake, let’s leave it here.

I don’t hide anything from anyone - it IS in broad daylight. If anyone follows me on twitter or IG they know my views and opinions, and if you were smart enough to read the caption and comments on that IG post you would know what was meant. But Ike most millennial, opinionated snowflakes you only see what you want.

You keep coming after me and then in DM you want to play like it’s cool. What’s your problem with me? You want to be me? You obsessed? You must have some issue because you consistently call me out and threaten me. So “for my sake” why should I leave it there big man? You think you will tell something on me that I don’t know?

I don’t hide anything from anyone - it IS in broad daylight. If anyone follows me on twitter or IG they know my views and opinions, and if you were smart enough to read the caption and comments on that IG post you would know what was meant. But Ike most millennial, opinionated snowflakes you only see what you want.

You keep coming after me and then in DM you want to play like it’s cool. What’s your problem with me? You want to be me? You obsessed? You must have some issue because you consistently call me out and threaten me. So “for my sake” why should I leave it there big man? You think you will tell something on me that I don’t know?

Pretty typical response from someone in support of Kavanaugh.

Absolutely no surprise there.

You’ve got the bait with calling me a snowflake (lol).

You’ve got the illusions of grandeur thing going accusing me of for whatever reason wanting to “be you”.

Lol... just be careful and don’t lose your job openly caring for a guy like that.

And I attempted to be civil with you but it’s just better if I just call you on your BS and leave it there.

Don’t send me any more unsolicited PM’s. The Jason Petrie info was cute, but I didn’t really need that.

You’ve got the bait with calling me a snowflake (lol).

You’ve got the illusions of grandeur thing going accusing me of for whatever reason wanting to “be you”.

Lol... just be careful and don’t lose your job openly caring for a guy like that.

And I attempted to be civil with you but it’s just better if I just call you on your BS and leave it there.

Don’t send me any more unsolicited PM’s. The Jason Petrie info was cute, but I didn’t really need that.

You keep calling me out. Jealousy can be a hard emotion but if you work at it you can overcome and become a very productive person. Good luck.

You keep calling me out. Jealousy can be a hard emotion but if you work at it you can overcome and become a very productive person. Good luck.

Weak gaslighting attempt.

Something your ilk is far too well known for!

And just for laughs, where did I say I supported Kavanaugh? Or can you not see past your petty jealousy and envy to actually comprehend what I wrote?

Weak gaslighting attempt.

Something your ilk is far too well known for!

Wow - “gaslighting”? You ARE a walking buzzword. It’s ok - one day when you get over your feelings for me you too can be a grown-up. Let’s talk about shoes or something - you know, like this thread is supposed to be about.

Wow - “gaslighting”? You ARE a walking buzzword. It’s ok - one day when you get over your feelings for me you too can be a grown-up. Let’s talk about shoes or something - you know, like this thread is supposed to be about.

Sir you called me a snowflake, made several personal attacks (none of which are accurate) and now you’re alluding to backtracking on your Far right leaning commentary that you haphazardly attempt to shroud.

You’re a far right wing republican. Don’t get upset when someone brings it up.

Back
Top Bottom