Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

Not a fan of the silhouette, looks too similar to the 3zero II which makes it feel cheap and like a "budget" model. Hopefully there are better colorways.

I'm liking the cut and the midsole tooling, but that heel structure just doesn't look like it'll fit naturally. Someone said Lillard 2 above and I'm getting that same vibe and that one gave me trouble.

I could be wrong though! Been a while since I've laced up a Curry sig (1s and 2s still beasts for me)

Side-note: that a UA x stance socks collab?

Yes they are. Check your local UA store (if there’s one close to you...not the outlet but an actual brand house).

8D339986-FEED-4523-A42E-0EA42610C196.jpeg

JS”

From what I'm seeing (and hearing), I think there's gonna be a Curry 7 x Sour Patches collection consisting of all sour patch colors.

From what I'm seeing (and hearing), I think there's gonna be a Curry 7 x Sour Patches collection consisting of all sour patch colors.
That sounds dope, I always wanted the Candy Reign 1's. They were the first Curry 1's I saw on foot while at an A's game. I bet that green color posted on page 1 is part of that collab, just off the sock liner I thought they were going to be candy reign related.

Yes they are sour patch kids, the orange releasing late November seems to be part of the pack as well.

Screenshot_20190924_213803.jpg

Screenshot_20190924_213819.jpg

Not bad. Still think they missed an opportunity with the tongue...maybe it’s just me, but I can’t get over the placement.

JS”
Yeah the tongue being so low bothers me now. Will still try to grab a colorway. The 3's and 5's are the only Curry's I haven't bought.

First image they looked bad. Next few they looked pretty good. Then the colorway he wore on media day just looked basic af and terrible. Like a kids shoe from Kohls or something. Can't wait to see these in person and get a pair or two if they look like they might play well. UA can never seem to quite put it all together at one time.

c71.png
c72.png

Last edited:
First image they looked bad. Next few they looked pretty good. Then the colorway he wore on media day just looked basic af and terrible. Like a kids shoe from Kohls or something. Can't wait to see these in person and get a pair or two if they look like they might play well. UA can never seem to quite put it all together at one time.

c71.png
c72.png

Feels like I’ve seen the 7’s before...

Attachments

• 1570064689885.jpeg
    1570064689885.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom