Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

I just hate that colorway. It's absolutely terrible. Can't wait to try on the shoe itself though.

Jordan's got the snow leopard 34s, looks like Steph's got the Leopard 7s :lol:

the-sneakers-worn-by-stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-the-picture-id1176740431

Check out the detail on the back here. wonder if it'll be different for each colorway

the-sneakers-worn-by-stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-the-picture-id1176740430

stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-ties-sneakers-against-the-picture-id1176740425

Jordan's got the snow leopard 34s, looks like Steph's got the Leopard 7s :lol:

the-sneakers-worn-by-stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-the-picture-id1176740431

Check out the detail on the back here. wonder if it'll be different for each colorway

the-sneakers-worn-by-stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-the-picture-id1176740430

stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-ties-sneakers-against-the-picture-id1176740425

Best I’ve seen thus far. These are niiice!! But that tongue smh lol.

JS”

According to his initial review, cushioning is a letdown if you’re looking for something plush...apparently these are more on the firm side.

JS”

1-6 were never on the plush side. I would say the 3 were the softest to me. They weren't unpleasant firmness, I think it's a good balance. Want plush HOVR, play in running shoes lol

Yeah his initial review isn’t flattering if you’re wearing these casually, he mainly pointed out that casual shoppers want to put on a shoe and have it feel “plush” and these arent like that, they seem more made for Curry to play in.

So thats a good look for me. He also described the feel as akin to the 2’s. Another good look for me. Looking forward to trying these on. I will say that he loves the 6, and a lot of people do, and I think Bazemore played in the 6s last night, but I tried those on and they felt like wearing a stack of waffles. They made my big *** feet feel even bigger. So I guess some models work for some people and others for others. Like DSJ was out there last night in some Spawns and those were so horrific I warmed up in them, took them off and took them right back to the store. Hoping these 7s work out for me.

1-6 were never on the plush side. I would say the 3 were the softest to me. They weren't unpleasant firmness, I think it's a good balance. Want plush HOVR, play in running shoes lol

I can only speak for myself (and nightwing said what I was hoping for) but when I saw HOVR and MicroG listed together on the sneaker, I was hoping they finally would add some substance in terms of cushioning. While I’d still like to experience it myself, hearing his take isn’t a vote of confidence in the sneaker. But when you see a company put both cushioning setups together, it’s a natural hope it’ll fill a void.

An aside...don’t know how anyone hoops in running sneakers (I know people do lol).

JS”

I can only speak for myself (and nightwing said what I was hoping for) but when I saw HOVR and MicroG listed together on the sneaker, I was hoping they finally would add some substance in terms of cushioning. While I’d still like to experience it myself, hearing his take isn’t a vote of confidence in the sneaker. But when you see a company put both cushioning setups together, it’s a natural hope it’ll fill a void.

An aside...don’t know how anyone hoops in running sneakers (I know people do lol).

JS”

Might need to be broken into or "activated" with each step. Will wait for the performance review to hear if they'll feel softer. I'll be buying regardless :lol:

Last edited:
Limited amount of pairs of the Curry 7 at the Warriors team store.
20191024_121447.jpg

At the Chase Center location I assume? Do they only open on game days?
The Oakland Pop up was shorter distance from me so that was better. Will go there when they only have a limited colorway.

At the Chase Center location I assume? Do they only open on game days?
The Oakland Pop up was shorter distance from me so that was better. Will go there when they only have a limited colorway.

Yeah, it was at their main store at Chase.

I'm assuming the dates listed on the locker, are the release dates for future colorways.
20191024_121501.jpg

Yeah release dates. Same as Oakland pop up, all were general releases, except the pairs they secretly released before the shop closed for good.

Back
Top Bottom