Under Armour Micro G Blur

Latest basketball silhouette from Under Armour. Currently being worn by Brandon Jennings and UA's college teams. Features Micro G cushioning.......

under-armour-micro-g-blur-4-colorways-main.jpg

under-armour-micro-g-blur-grey-blue-600x400.jpg

under-armour-micro-g-blur-black-red-600x390.jpg

under-armour-micro-g-blur-black-yellow-600x400.jpg

under-armour-micro-g-blur-red-black-yellow-600x401.jpg

via CounterKicks.com

All the colorways I've seen in this shoe so far have been nice. No release date yet on any UA bball launches. Maybe end of year hopefully.

Originally Posted by Diego1984

I like the black/yellow pair!! Shoes are looking good we just need a release date!!
Black/yellow stood out to me too. Also need price range. I didn't really care for UA training shoes after trying them on. If it's got a decent feel after trying them on and a reasonable price then I'd give them a shot.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

end of the year...maybe?
frown.gif

I emailed UA and they told me they have no plans to retail any basketball footwear in the near future whatever that means

i like all of the shoes ive seen from ua for basketball. i just have to stop looking until i hear about a release date. multiple years of product testing and growing the basketball brand without ever actually releasing them seems pointless.

^^No official release date set yet by UA. Unofficial hints at a possible November launch, though. I'll let you know if I get any new info on it...

Originally Posted by All Ready

they look like lebron 7's without the air units, aka ps 7's

you keep reaching
aka air jordan 11s.

See how easy it is to play this game?

Back
Top Bottom