UNDERAGE girls...

Originally Posted by DublBagn

you did the right thing.....15 will get you 20 my friend....

laugh.gif
thats a cool line.

Originally Posted by Club29

this happened to me at the grocery store once.

couple of 13 year old girls.

Deli counter - BAM! they were there.

Produce -BAM!

checkout - BAM!

it was kind of uncomfortable. I wonder why women my own age dont eye me with such a sexual ferocity

chicks of any age want what they can't have. this is why some of us had trouble gettin with girls our age when we were in junior high.

yeah yeah. you were all pimps. don't give me that. i got my play in junior high, but there were even finer girls i knew who were going after 18 years oldsand #%#. I only had a bike and dudes had beer and 5 o'clock shadows. Then the one chick got AIDS. True story.

at the supermarket the other day i saw these two middle school girls with HUGE boobs... perfectly shaped, and they were wearing low shirts too that wereshowing their cleavage. them things were just bouncing up and down while they were walking up and down the ice cream section.

all i can say is for like a split-nanosecond i saw the world through the mind of a pedophile
smh.gif

I feel so uncomfortable when I notice young girls on the the prowl for me....especially if I think in my head, "If you were older, you probablywouldn't even be tryin' me this blatantly....youngbuck." I do recall this one time tho like a month ago, this girl was in Subway with her friends[her friends weren't that easy on the eyes] and I walked in...after I paid for my food, the girl started talkin' to me hard body. I already knew shewas young, but she said she was 17 [meanin' she was probably 15 or 16....built like she was 19 tho] and she was goin' to Pitt after she graduated. Shewas tryin' to convince me for a good 2-4 minutes that I didn't have anything to worry about, but I told myself and the girl I had somewhere to be.

I hate that young girls are built like girls my age sometimes. That's that BS.

Young girls always beast over me but I neer get that type of attention from girls my age. Stupid babyface smh

I have 4 months to smash all the underage girls I can, wish me luck NT for great justice

Originally Posted by Nash

I have 4 months to smash all the underage girls I can, wish me luck NT for great justice
wont happen cause you want it

maybe 4 moths after your bday you will get an invitation from some jailbait

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Young girls always beast over me but I neer get that type of attention from girls my age. Stupid babyface smh

I swear all these young girls be hitting me up on FB and messaging me a @*@!. One of the girls said "Age ain't nothing but a number". I said"Years in jail are a hell of a number".

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Nash

wont happen cause you want it

maybe 4 moths after your bday you will get an invitation from some jailbait
It's sorta started already, underclassmen at my HS (whose pics I prolly shouldnt post) have been on it lately but we'll see

ppl make toooooooooo much of a deal on under age...it is honestly not a big deal..if ur so paranoid then lie and dont give her ur real name lol dont share anyinfo..just do what u gott to..
its not against human nature to find a female under 18 attractive..some girls are sexually mature at like 12..even younger..in other parts of the world if agirl is old enuff to be gettin her cycle then she's fair game

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

ppl make toooooooooo much of a deal on under age...it is honestly not a big deal..if ur so paranoid then lie and dont give her ur real name lol dont share any info..just do what u gott to..
its not against human nature to find a female under 18 attractive..some girls are sexually mature at like 12..even younger..in other parts of the world if a girl is old enuff to be gettin her cycle then she's fair game
When she's a freshman in high school and you're a sophomore in college its a problem. We kicked it with the same people as well.

ppl make toooooooooo much of a deal on under age...it is honestly not a big deal..if ur so paranoid then lie and dont give her ur real name lol dont share any info..just do what u gott to..
its not against human nature to find a female under 18 attractive..some girls are sexually mature at like 12..even younger..in other parts of the world if a girl is old enuff to be gettin her cycle then she's fair game

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Spoken like a true future Dateline star!

Back
Top Bottom