UNDERAGE girls...

my boy is doing 3 years for getting caught messing with multiple underage girls

he will also have to register as a sex offender

it's not worth it

Like someone said before, when you are young all the girls your age go smack at the older dudes. Now you're older and are the dude that they go at. Justwalk away from them joints or Chris Hansen is going to be sitting in your living room with a glass of water, waiting for you.

When I was 18, I came across this 14 year old who was volunteering at the place I worked at. I couldn't do it, underage is not the way to go. I can'tlie, I felt like somebody was trying to set me up. The girl was built like a stallion and was the same height as me at the time (6'1").

That was just unfair but fully grown fish are in the sea, no need to fret over guppies.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

you dont deserve a penis

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This question is more law based than opinion based but I never took the time to research into it:

You can catch a case off of the mothers word?
Its their word against yours?

I always thought that was ******ed if true.
Unless theirs a video...of penetration..then it should be cool word to the chapelle r kelly skit haha
(and obv this works against those really raped and not statutory)

Man, how do you know how old they are? I didn't see that you even talked to them and asked them their ages.
You were at the gym? How young could they have been? 16? 16 is probably legal where you live.

Lil girls are extremely forward and it's not a good look at all. I was in the mall the one day and this group of girls cuts us off and points at a boy andone of her friends like "you get her, you get her and you with me". The lil boys didn't even know what to do they looked lost and kinda scared. Iwas in shock she's tellin the boys to get her friends numbers while another one takes hers. Had JO written all over her. SMH

Dudes screamin age of consent but that #$$@ is out the window once you're a certain age. In PA, 16 is the legal age of consent but you can't be morethan 5yrs her senior. OP did the right thing cause though they may have been at the legal age, he is a grown man and a grown man knockin off middle schoolersaint coo

Middle schoolers? Helllll nah unless you're still in high school, even then Idk. But you did the right thing, could've easily caught a case, one of myfriends almost went to jail bcuz the chicks parents pressed charges on him, she was 14 and hes 18

Some of the fast !%$ grown looking little girls I've seen have gotten some of my guy friends caught up.
smh.gif
Little girls been on straight Kimmy K status.

They do that to me when I go play ball at the Y. Following me around, watching me while I drain 3's, and tryin' hit on me and *#%
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

16 is the age to consent in FL
pimp.gif
if your under 24 or some %***

as a lifelong floridian, i did not know this....

proof?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom