Underrated Clothing Brand: DIVINITIES

A potato sack tho
laugh.gif

if the price is cheap enough, I may cop a shirt
kanye-shrug.jpg

hook me up with a discount OP

nublee - i cant do discounts. not affiliated with them in any way. just a fan. shirts are around 25-30

81ackMamba - If you're a hippy....

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

I don't see one design on their site that I couldn't design myself, and I am a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE artist. Upset the established order by buying their $30 tees? OK!

There was this one brand that some NTer had posted a thread here, something like Feed the Humans, some kind of zombie theme. It awesome artwork, I even tried ordering, but nothing ever came about that, anyone know?

BTW, you may not work for them, but it definitely sounds like you know who runs the company. Good plug for your homies.
wink.gif
But you didnt design it, did you?
Seriously, posts like this irk me. "I coudve designed it myself." 
eyes.gif
 Its so easy to say something like that. I could of made a site like Facebook, a networking site for college students that turned into what it is now. I woudve been wiping my $@#^ with $100 bills then reselling them for $150 but no, im here at home with like $15 in my wallet.\

Anyways, im not a fan of the hand design making a diamond, but that wave crewneck is nice. I'd cop if it were cheaper.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Wow OP, you're impressed with this???  Really?!?!?  Yet you don't work for them or know them?  You got bad taste bruh.
It's like looking at something from 4 years ago that was already played out. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom