Understanding Curren$y's Flo Appreciation

I finally understand why Curren$y can be so dope to listen to when you can finally understand how he flows when he rhymes...it also makes his flow almost impossible to copy lol. Its like he will rhyme 3 lines together then he will jump and a whole different rhyme scheme then rhyme that for like 8 straights bars then switch to something else....its like one big run on sentence haha...but its wat makes him dope....but hey wat do I no I'm #baked haha

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

post some examples?

Ok for example, on his last album: Weekend at Burnie's...his storytelling skills on a simple track like "She Don't Wanna Man"His whole flow has been like that...he will switch up variations of it...but that's basically it.

Spitta flow is smooth as hell but he dont be saying a got damn thing sometimes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Spitta flow is smooth as hell but he dont be saying a got damn thing sometimes 
laugh.gif

eeeeeh....
Probably about 5% of the time this is true. 

Which isn't bad at all, considering 98% of rappers these days are NEVER saying a got damn thing that's of any relevance.

Can u Curren$y decoders tell me what hes talking about on Scottie Pippen?

Originally Posted by Tero

Not sure if srs....the beginning was about his work ethic/lyrical content and the second part of the verse was him biggin himself up and describing how and why a woman in a relationship with a less than suave individual would find herself helpless to his style and overall aura

Showing no signs of letting up. Continuing to kick n's in the head like they're on the verge of getting up. No mercy. He spits venom while the rest of these rappers are merely salamanders. He's living the life worthy of being caught on camera (wealthy). Document his demeanor, as he is one of the last living rappers doing it (proceeds to give examples of such living). Has player tendencies. Smashes women to the point of sleep (so deep put her *%@ to sleep, as Ice Cube would say). Leaves when finished, thus keeping it G. These other rappers aren't original, but mere carbon copies. He's on that dank (marijuana). His girl is sipping an exotic drink. She loves a square, but has decided to try something different with Curren$y. Describes outfit. Once again high off dank. Would be lying if he said that he wasn't. If you're looking for that type of guy, he is him. Life under the scope, a burden and a blessing. And to Ace: thats the best song on WAB. been bumping it this week constantly.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Not sure if srs....the beginning was about his work ethic/lyrical content and the second part of the verse was him biggin himself up and describing how and why a woman in a relationship with a less than suave individual would find herself helpless to his style and overall aura
Windy City bulls Mitchell an Ness wool jacket, some sweats, and Scottie Pippens...
My description, High off that fuzzy green prescription.... lieing if I said that I isn't, if you looking for that n_, I is him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Showing no signs of letting up. Continuing to kick n's in the head like they're on the verge of getting up. No mercy. He spits venom while the rest of these rappers are merely salamanders. He's living the life worthy of being caught on camera (wealthy). Document his demeanor, as he is one of the last living rappers doing it (proceeds to give examples of such living). Has player tendencies. Smashes women to the point of sleep (so deep put her *%@ to sleep, as Ice Cube would say). Leaves when finished, thus keeping it G. These other rappers aren't original, but mere carbon copies. He's on that dank (marijuana). His girl is sipping an exotic drink. She loves a square, but has decided to try something different with Curren$y. Describes outfit. Once again high off dank. Would be lying if he said that he wasn't. If you're looking for that type of guy, he is him. Life under the scope, a burden and a blessing. And to Ace: thats the best song on WAB. been bumping it this week constantly.

Rolling at how u broke this down so precise and casual for dude lolAnd yeah money machine stays in rotation, def the dopest cut on WAB

Back
Top Bottom