UNDFTD warehouse sale!!!!!!!

Quote:
i just drove by and theres already a line. i saw about 4 hypebeast wearing tight pants and sbs posted up with chairs and tents..all of them were asian which doesn't surprise me..
:lol:
laugh.gif

I know he's messing around.. but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

There was a line of like 30-40 at opening when I drove by on the way to target (Shouts Treewing) of nothing but lil kids and hypebeasts.

Im roll thru later tonight or sunday.

EDIT... they have player forces, animal pack 95s, blazers,am90s, air max 1, undfeated hoodies, crews, windbreakers, and lettermen jackets.

Random Jordan Brand shirts...pretty cool selection if you missed on fairly recent GR stuff

Shout to Fred for holding me down.

thanks for the update, i'll check it out today.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

I went today, they had pretty mucha ll sizes except 12, my size lol. It was cool though, everyone there was chill and helpful. Found the last crewneck there in a xxl my size but wasnt feelin it enough so I copped a layering hoody thats pretty sick. I'll prolly go back next friday or saturday when they get some more stuff in.
Team Fat Boys​

FS: NDS MOTOROLA PEBL Oscar Nominee Edition*UNLOCKED*

restock of the same stuff. Dont expect steals of your grails unless you're a newb and tony parker forces are grails.

Quote:
i just drove by and theres already a line. i saw about 4 hypebeast wearing tight pants and sbs posted up with chairs and tents..all of them were asian which doesn't surprise me..
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

were there any nice undftd hoodies?

i just want like...the logo on a zip up or something..nothing to crazy

swung by yesterday. as far as clothing goes they had U-MAN hats (the ones that came out for the vans), older undtd hats (not 5 strikes, just the U blk/caro, brown/orange and blk/blk and intertwined UD in blk/blue, blk/red) had 5 strike camo jackets green and blk/grey, undftd crew jackets in navy and blk, U-Man hoodies in a grip of colors, and a couple of MIKE hoodies, and hats and that one hoody that came out w/ the pumas. upstairs they had a couple of racks w/ the long sleeve splatter shirts and some of the other tees. as far as kicks go, there were a bunch of different styles...didn't care to look hard cause they never really cary my size.
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

^^^they only had 2 sz's left some small sz and a 13 in the blue. saw the green skull pack am1 but didn't check the sz's. i know they're goin to restock clothes every friday...not to sure about kicks though.
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

^^^ yeah when I was there early saturday they had almost every size except 12. Saw some 11's but I wasnt tryna squeeze my foot into em. I'll see what they got next week.
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Fresh Tees, Nikes, LRG,UNDFTD, etc.

stopped by yesterday....it was aiite. only thing worth coppin was the Air tech challenges in both purp and neon colorways. they had an FSR around 2pm. plus they got tons of hoodies, hats, and ok lukin kiks. none that i would cop tho. dude was mad cool at the door and told me to drop by every week cuz they gettin new stuff....
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

ATC's where about 50 bux - 50% off
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Just a heads up.

For the weekend starting Friday, 8/10, the sale store stocked up on new apparel, shoes, & new eras. I heard the original five strike new eras were being brought back for the sale . I also heard that this weeks stuff was a lot better than last weeks!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds- Bob Marley

Back
Top Bottom