I knew it was Snoop before even clicking this thread
laugh.gif

Snoop Doggy Dog is definitely in the lead right now
he better watch out tho cuz Em is right around the corner

Snoop Doggy Dog is definitely in the lead right now
he better watch out tho cuz Em is right around the corner

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I get that. Im just amazed at how many corporations would choose a gangster rapping excon pothead as their spokesperson.

I remember a time when most companies were publicly denouncing rap and wanted nothing to do with us. Its crazy how times have changed.

You're right. Snoop saw his career waning and showed corporate America that he is no longer a threat. He learned to play along and, like any entertainer trying to make a living, has gone against his original format. No more hardcore, strictly Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry.   
I don't see this.  His albums is talking about the same things as always
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

I get that. Im just amazed at how many corporations would choose a gangster rapping excon pothead as their spokesperson.

I remember a time when most companies were publicly denouncing rap and wanted nothing to do with us. Its crazy how times have changed.

You're right. Snoop saw his career waning and showed corporate America that he is no longer a threat. He learned to play along and, like any entertainer trying to make a living, has gone against his original format. No more hardcore, strictly Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry.   
I don't see this.  His albums is talking about the same things as always
smokin.gif

This topic could really be the most famous rapper or something like that and everyone would say Snoop Dogg. Hell my father dont know nothing about rap but i asked him to name one rapper and he said snoop dogg.

This topic could really be the most famous rapper or something like that and everyone would say Snoop Dogg. Hell my father dont know nothing about rap but i asked him to name one rapper and he said snoop dogg.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

biggie put out two albums and is better than Pac or more loved or whatever u said??

d54265e6ec89ce5e9944539e6620805233989dbd_r.gif

laugh.gif
nice avy kid

take biggies deceased nuts outta your mouth

for the record

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

biggie put out two albums and is better than Pac or more loved or whatever u said??

laugh.gif
nice avy kid

for the record

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar.�
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
nice avy kid

for the record
Biggie is better than Pac. This isn't even debatable. You are stupid; Don't even reply. You shouldn't have even quoted me. 

What is that? That's a sentence? HOW?! You quote me and try to tell me Pac is better than BIG and THAT's the sentence you came up to express your thoughts?

roll.gif

You need to put the music down and pick up a book.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar.�
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
nice avy kid

for the record
Biggie is better than Pac. This isn't even debatable. You are stupid; Don't even reply. You shouldn't have even quoted me. 

What is that? That's a sentence? HOW?! You quote me and try to tell me Pac is better than BIG and THAT's the sentence you came up to express your thoughts?

roll.gif

You need to put the music down and pick up a book.

Back
Top Bottom