Unds'ed KD 3 review

Hahaha it was one of those well everyone is gonna review the Kobe 6 so there wasn't a rush for me there..plus I kinda wanted to get away from Kobe vs lebron hence the kd 3's,huarache trainers and even though I'm late the adizero rose.peak Kidd 3's as well if I can't squeeze another pair out of peak

Yeah, my next Counterkicks is the VI. SHould be up before the weekend. I figured I was late but no one else had done one, even though we all know how they will play. Enjoy the Rose. It is really a step for adidas.

Yeah, my next Counterkicks is the VI. SHould be up before the weekend. I figured I was late but no one else had done one, even though we all know how they will play. Enjoy the Rose. It is really a step for adidas.

I'm having alot of problems with the collar rubbing on my ankle with the adizero rose..it's been rubbing through thick NBA socks n today socks plus an ankle sleeve

I'm having alot of problems with the collar rubbing on my ankle with the adizero rose..it's been rubbing through thick NBA socks n today socks plus an ankle sleeve

Really? I wore no-shows through my two weeks of testings and never had much problem. I would catch a pinch or rub every once in awhile while playing but not enough to stop and it was almost always on the front around the tongue holes.

Really? I wore no-shows through my two weeks of testings and never had much problem. I would catch a pinch or rub every once in awhile while playing but not enough to stop and it was almost always on the front around the tongue holes.

Duke, it could be that you guys are different heights or someone has longer legs and the collar will hit higher or lower around the ankle and heel area......

Duke, it could be that you guys are different heights or someone has longer legs and the collar will hit higher or lower around the ankle and heel area......

Left ankle only it's really rubbing on the Achilles side..heights shouldn't matter unless we're midgets.I was gonna blame it on my blown ankle that's still fairly swollen with dead material but since it's rubbing on the Achilles side I don't know if it's this particular pair..I'll know more by my 4th or 5th run in them

Left ankle only it's really rubbing on the Achilles side..heights shouldn't matter unless we're midgets.I was gonna blame it on my blown ankle that's still fairly swollen with dead material but since it's rubbing on the Achilles side I don't know if it's this particular pair..I'll know more by my 4th or 5th run in them

Huaraches trainer is next up almost done writing gotta take pictures again then adizero rose then peak kidd 3..then I don't know

Huaraches trainer is next up almost done writing gotta take pictures again then adizero rose then peak kidd 3..then I don't know

Wow, goose, I was thinking of those also (huaraches). I was down to those or the Fuse trainers, just to switch it up. May go with the CP.IV though. Really liking that shoe on the shelf.

Wow, goose, I was thinking of those also (huaraches). I was down to those or the Fuse trainers, just to switch it up. May go with the CP.IV though. Really liking that shoe on the shelf.

Duke to ball in or work out?? If working out I say the huarache trainer.my father in law has the fuse trainer n he likes em but the huarache trainer is a little lighter n u get the full length bootie

Duke to ball in or work out?? If working out I say the huarache trainer.my father in law has the fuse trainer n he likes em but the huarache trainer is a little lighter n u get the full length bootie

Probably a little of both. I have been thinking of doing a "hybrid" shoe review just can't make up my mind. I like the FUse look better but I have to grab a pair of TCU trainers just because I am from Ft. Worth. I lift weights everyday I play, so I kind of wanted to test a shoe going from weights, to treadmill or cardio, to the court, all at once.

Probably a little of both. I have been thinking of doing a "hybrid" shoe review just can't make up my mind. I like the FUse look better but I have to grab a pair of TCU trainers just because I am from Ft. Worth. I lift weights everyday I play, so I kind of wanted to test a shoe going from weights, to treadmill or cardio, to the court, all at once.

Back
Top Bottom