UNDS'ed Kobe 5 review

Great job Goose, as always. Skipped these so far, loving the SuperCreators. I have a review coming for a new-to-the-U.S. brand on another website. Should be exciting to see how they progress.

Great job Goose, as always. Skipped these so far, loving the SuperCreators. I have a review coming for a new-to-the-U.S. brand on another website. Should be exciting to see how they progress.

Ya my brother really liked playing in the supernatural creator..I don't know man I'm kinda getting to the point to where I might stop reviewing..it's been alot of money and I'm to the point to where I'm not going to buy a shoe I know im not going to wear outside of reviewing just to review...or like for that matter and it becomes a site of nothing but positive reviews cause they're all shoes I would wear and like..I'm still really backlogged so we'll see

Ya my brother really liked playing in the supernatural creator..I don't know man I'm kinda getting to the point to where I might stop reviewing..it's been alot of money and I'm to the point to where I'm not going to buy a shoe I know im not going to wear outside of reviewing just to review...or like for that matter and it becomes a site of nothing but positive reviews cause they're all shoes I would wear and like..I'm still really backlogged so we'll see

On top of the fact no one on here is really looking for reviews to play in anymore, just what retro holds up and how do they fit junk. I hear you. I just buy what I want now and review it to let them know instead of buying the next "new" technology just to check it out. Hope you don't leave, but I understand.

On top of the fact no one on here is really looking for reviews to play in anymore, just what retro holds up and how do they fit junk. I hear you. I just buy what I want now and review it to let them know instead of buying the next "new" technology just to check it out. Hope you don't leave, but I understand.

i look for reviews before i buy.,unfortunately i can't find reviews for some shoes

i look for reviews before i buy.,unfortunately i can't find reviews for some shoes

on a side note the blackouts have significantly better traction over the 6 other colorways ive played in so far

on a side note the blackouts have significantly better traction over the 6 other colorways ive played in so far

Back
Top Bottom