Unemployed Nters: vol. what are u doing on the couch at 1 p.m.?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i just woke up.. smh

Me too. Time to throw black ops in the PS3. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Theres always freelance

True. It's what Im doing. It may depend on what industry you're in.

I hate it though. Cant wait until that next full-time gig.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Theres always freelance

True. It's what Im doing. It may depend on what industry you're in.

I hate it though. Cant wait until that next full-time gig.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Uhhh, just graduated from colllege, trying to get back into school for my masters. . Unemployed and I love it, 9-5 is slave work and i refuse to put myself through that. There are other opportunities to make $ besides working in an office.

Hopefully if/when I get into grad school i can start working on Campus. .

Anyways, besides sitting on my @** I make use of my time by reading, taking classes at the Jr. College, picking up the piano and other activities that involve creativity of the mind.

I don't watch t.v unless I am eating dinner or lunch which last about 30 minutes top, and soon I will be trying to phase out a lot of my internet time which is still way to high.

I'm headed on a trip to Greece in May which should be a blast but to afford this i started selling my shoes and doing little gigs on craigslist.

My advice is to continue to the live th dream.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Yuup! 
Im in school, so im taking it as this is my job.  Im just doing my dues to get ready for the sloooow money 
pimp.gif

But it sure wouldn't hurt to get a paycheck coming back to me though. Eventually all these loans gotta get paid off right?  No reason to stress over that though.  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Uhhh, just graduated from colllege, trying to get back into school for my masters. . Unemployed and I love it, 9-5 is slave work and i refuse to put myself through that. There are other opportunities to make $ besides working in an office.

Hopefully if/when I get into grad school i can start working on Campus. .

Anyways, besides sitting on my @** I make use of my time by reading, taking classes at the Jr. College, picking up the piano and other activities that involve creativity of the mind.

I don't watch t.v unless I am eating dinner or lunch which last about 30 minutes top, and soon I will be trying to phase out a lot of my internet time which is still way to high.

I'm headed on a trip to Greece in May which should be a blast but to afford this i started selling my shoes and doing little gigs on craigslist.

My advice is to continue to the live th dream.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Yuup! 
Im in school, so im taking it as this is my job.  Im just doing my dues to get ready for the sloooow money 
pimp.gif

But it sure wouldn't hurt to get a paycheck coming back to me though. Eventually all these loans gotta get paid off right?  No reason to stress over that though.  
grin.gif

Applied so many places....Cant find a job to save my life.

Im thinking about going back to school or becoming the POPO within the next 6 months

Applied so many places....Cant find a job to save my life.

Im thinking about going back to school or becoming the POPO within the next 6 months

Being funemployed is awesome if you're making friends and doing things you enjoy everyday. That is time well-spent, and I miss that, but otherwise, I'm happy to have steady income because I'm not fortunate enough to live without working. Still working on my side hustle and seeing if I can turn that into a lifeline where I don't have to "work," but we'll see. Biggest thing I miss is reading as much as I want. Hope you enjoy your time, and don't stress too much because you don't have a job, this is an awesome time to figure yourself out.

Being funemployed is awesome if you're making friends and doing things you enjoy everyday. That is time well-spent, and I miss that, but otherwise, I'm happy to have steady income because I'm not fortunate enough to live without working. Still working on my side hustle and seeing if I can turn that into a lifeline where I don't have to "work," but we'll see. Biggest thing I miss is reading as much as I want. Hope you enjoy your time, and don't stress too much because you don't have a job, this is an awesome time to figure yourself out.

i took on a menial retail job to fill the time as i apply, but i'm considering quitting this job (i show up late everyday, lol). i told myself i was never going back to retail after i graduated, smfh. at least it puts money in my pockets and allows me to pay off school loans, bills, etc.

when i was unemployed i had too much free time, it starts driving you crazy. i did some volunteering, lots of hooping, and just filling online apps to try and "fill" my schedule. been looking at grad school or just finding a career.

i took on a menial retail job to fill the time as i apply, but i'm considering quitting this job (i show up late everyday, lol). i told myself i was never going back to retail after i graduated, smfh. at least it puts money in my pockets and allows me to pay off school loans, bills, etc.

when i was unemployed i had too much free time, it starts driving you crazy. i did some volunteering, lots of hooping, and just filling online apps to try and "fill" my schedule. been looking at grad school or just finding a career.

instead of sitting at home just applying for you jobs you could volunteer at NPO's to gain experience/network, do internships or learn something that would make you more desirable candidate

what are YOU doing to better yourself?

instead of sitting at home just applying for you jobs you could volunteer at NPO's to gain experience/network, do internships or learn something that would make you more desirable candidate

what are YOU doing to better yourself?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by DJMano34

and this reggie I got on deck until then
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
!!!

Stop fronting...I'm not. I wish I would be in a thread about unemployment lying about blowing loud all day. Right. But anyway, when you get tired of smoking loud all day, then what are you gonna gateway into?

pop a bean

Never have...but me and my lil mama gone lose our beanginities together on her b-day at the boat... should be worth it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by DJMano34

and this reggie I got on deck until then
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
!!!

Stop fronting...I'm not. I wish I would be in a thread about unemployment lying about blowing loud all day. Right. But anyway, when you get tired of smoking loud all day, then what are you gonna gateway into?

pop a bean

Never have...but me and my lil mama gone lose our beanginities together on her b-day at the boat... should be worth it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom