unemployed NTers.. what do you guys do all day?

Remember them mid day naps you wanted to take at work? Enjoy
Remember how you always wanted just a little bit more sleep every morning? Enjoy
Remember that new game that came out while you was working and didn't have time to play? Enjoy
Remember that tv show you always wanted to catch up on? Enjoy
Remember how you used to blow money? Yeaaa about that
Remember how you used to pay every time you and yo girl went out? Yeaaa about that
Remember how yo girl said she can't stand a broke man? Yeaaa about that

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

How many threads are you going to announce that you're unemployed? Nobody cares.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Whatever you feel like. You don't have to go anywhere at a set time and if you don't want to do something, you don't have to do it. No commitments is awesome.

When you feel ready to get back into the workplace then just start looking for jobs again.
Aren't you like 16? Being unemployed as a teenager is a lot different than as an adult.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

get another job?....i cant even picture myself unemployed, id go crazy, depressed....

this is what happened to me when i got laid off for 3 months.

depression hit me hard. i wasn't able to sleep at night worrying about money.

it gets boring after a couple weeks. depression kicks in when you start worrying about not having a job, no money, etc.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Remember them mid day naps you wanted to take at work? Enjoy
Remember how you always wanted just a little bit more sleep every morning? Enjoy
Remember that new game that came out while you was working and didn't have time to play? Enjoy
Remember that tv show you always wanted to catch up on? Enjoy
Remember how you used to blow money? Yeaaa about that
Remember how you used to pay every time you and yo girl went out? Yeaaa about that
Remember how yo girl said she can't stand a broke man? Yeaaa about that
You a fool G.

-Apply to jobs
-Interview if there's one scheduled
-Repeat
(Mixed in with lunch, watching a little TV)

Go to gym or play basketball at night.

lately it's just been library/reading books, teaching myself new languages with audio books, playing video games i never had the time to start, watching movies, reading stuff online, cooking, biking around, hit the gym. im trying to get into volunteering but i'm too lazy for that and i'm only motivated if i know if i'll see some females with potential. sucks though not having money to spend to go hit up the club or take some dates with a girl though.

<<-- Under-employed. The little bit of money coming in aint +%*%. I work on-call too.
30t6p3b.gif
I want to quit but it doesnt seem reasonable right now. And if I do quit I cant collect unemployment when I'm not working.

On my off days/ weeks I just look for jobs, call, follow-up. Then I just chill or play ball. But that gets boring, real fast.

last year I didn't apply for classes on time for fall quarter college so I was jobless and no school. My job is only seasonal during the spring/summer. I think I applied for like 20 jobs and didn't get hired. I went to the gym everyday. Went on Niketalk and bodybuilding.com forums everyday too.

It was boring
sick.gif
tired.gif

i relax and drink. my work is only seasonal so I thank god every year when it starts to get cold and I can collect unemployment. i usually get up at noon, do a workout if i feel like it, eat lunch, play bball, NT, dinner, chill, get on computer until 3 in the morning then get up and do it again

man i dont do $%$%... im unemployed, im a student but i have an investment property so i collect rent from two families every month on the first and 15th... plus unemployment... started out in may so ive just been traveling, exercising and became a vegetarian. id say take the time to do things you've always wanted to do or break bad habits... if you have that luxury.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Well I wake up around 1:00pm, take a ++%%, NT, eat, NT, lay in bed all day, NT, hit the gym, NT, eat, watch a movie, smash, go to bed around 3:30am, then start my day over...
Wish i could do this everyday
pimp.gif

When things are going well, I write from 1-4 or 5 and just do whatever till I go to the gym. If not...man does it get boring and cloudy.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by scshift

Whatever you feel like. You don't have to go anywhere at a set time and if you don't want to do something, you don't have to do it. No commitments is awesome.

When you feel ready to get back into the workplace then just start looking for jobs again.
Aren't you like 16? Being unemployed as a teenager is a lot different than as an adult.
laugh.gif

apply for jobs
try to find hustle i can do for the mean time
play ball for money
nt
and in all a pretty boring lifestyle without a job

**** is terrible ...

id at least need a part time j ...

**** is hard i out here though. even finding bs jobs.

Back
Top Bottom