unemployed NTers.. what do you guys do all day?

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Well I wake up around 1:00pm, take a ++%%, NT, eat, NT, lay in bed all day, NT, hit the gym, NT, eat, watch a movie, smash, go to bed around 3:30am, then start my day over...

CasperJr wrote:
Remember them mid day naps you wanted to take at work? Enjoy
Remember how you always wanted just a little bit more sleep every morning? Enjoy 
Remember that new game that came out while you was working and didn't have time to play? Enjoy
Remember that tv show you always wanted to catch up on? Enjoy 
Remember how you used to blow money? Yeaaa about that 
Remember how you used to pay every time you and yo girl went out? Yeaaa about that
Remember how yo girl said she can't stand a broke man? Yeaaa about that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn....I should have called you out in S.F. proper...we could have both been unemployed together getting some bi-rite...

Feels batman

but just enjoy some time off and start looking for another one...that's all you can do but don't get all Ksteezy and get depressed...do something with your time off that will better you in some way. Make a to-do list and knock those !$+#* out of the way until you join the workforce/possible hell again.

Being unemployed sucks.  Side hustles are cool and all, but they're not necessarily something I want to rely on at this point in my young life.  I usually look for opportunities on Craigslist, rotate between Twitter, NT, and FaceBook, check my e-mail, and when it cools off later in the day I go window shopping...  Follow up on jobs, eat, and do it all over again.  For someone so used to working, it is maddening. 
tired.gif

Be on the grind man fill out apps everyday online do some field work go in to some stores or corp buildings and ask if they are hiring do something constructive with your time , even go to job fairs also its money to be made out here

Can we expand this question to include people on welfare/financial assistance/ disability?

My current job brings me into contact with a lot of people. I am required to ask them how they supported themselves for an entire years time. People that tell me...

Unemployment...

Disability...

Financial Assistance...

Supported by Friends/Family...

I would love find out what a typical day is like for those people. People do have incentive to lie to me, and the detailed information doesn't change how i work with them. But i'm just curious. What is a day like for these people?

I have no problem admitting when i was unemployed it was like this...
sleep in
eat
apply for jobs or tv/video games/internet/laundry/read
eat
apply for jobs or exercise/drink
eat
drink/tv/internet

Iwent crazy after about 2 weeks.
I ran out of things to do. i hated my life. 
i was unemployed for 4 months during 3 years.
 i am very interested to hear from people who are in these situations long term.

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

man i dont do $%$%... im unemployed, im a student but i have an investment property so i collect rent from two families every month on the first and 15th... plus unemployment... started out in may so ive just been traveling, exercising and became a vegetarian. id say take the time to do things you've always wanted to do or break bad habits... if you have that luxury.
put me on game bro, on the real
back to the question....one day I hit up the beach on a Wednesday morning around 10 am and when I got there I thought to myself ".....this is the life". I don't understand how anyone would rather work than be free. it seems like people are proud that they don't have any free time because they're busy making someone else rich and helping them live the good life while you slave away (aint that backwards?). during my unemployment I became a pretty sick hooper, got my mind body and spirit right, and now I'm working on starting my own biz and chasing my dreams. I want money as a boss, I don't really want a job...

Originally Posted by man listen

man i dont do $%$%... im unemployed, im a student but i have an investment property so i collect rent from two families every month on the first and 15th... plus unemployment... started out in may so ive just been traveling, exercising and became a vegetarian. id say take the time to do things you've always wanted to do or break bad habits... if you have that luxury.
back to the question....one day I hit up the beach on a Wednesday morning around 10 am and when I got there I thought to myself ".....this is the life". I don't understand how anyone would rather work than be free. it seems like people are proud that they don't have any free time because they're busy making someone else rich and helping them live the good life while you slave away (aint that backwards?). during my unemployment I became a pretty sick hooper, got my mind body and spirit right, and now I'm working on starting my own biz and chasing my dreams. I want money as a boss, I don't really want a job...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Weird huh? 

Originally Posted by man listen

hmm 
pimp.gif

#### sucks. I was depressed and #### everyday doing nothing. That's why I started going to school, but last fall I wanted to get a job so I didn't register, then I didn't get a job and the boredom killed me. But I found out alot about myself and I guess I'm thankful for that. Plus I drank and smoked all day everyday. Team Burn One - Team Blackout FTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom