unemployed NTers.. what do you guys do all day?

nerd.gif
 just resigned from my job of 4yrs (technically laidoff so i could get EDD).. now i feel a bit lost.. what to do?

Whatever you feel like. You don't have to go anywhere at a set time and if you don't want to do something, you don't have to do it. No commitments is awesome.

When you feel ready to get back into the workplace then just start looking for jobs again.

How many threads are you going to announce that you're unemployed? Nobody cares.

Well I wake up around 1:00pm, take a ++%%, NT, eat, NT, lay in bed all day, NT, hit the gym, NT, eat, watch a movie, smash, go to bed around 3:30am, then start my day over...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

How many threads are you going to announce that you're unemployed? Nobody cares.

Harsh, bro. But I still chuckled,
grin.gif

Depending on where you live, whatever money you do have will go a lot further.

Reading, catching up on stuff you should've done (I'm a procrastinator) and hobbies are some things you can occupy your time with.

Friends & family can also hold you down.

Point is, make the most of your time and enjoy yourself.

you resigned ? or you got laid off ? How can you resign and call it technically laid off ?

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Well I wake up around 1:00pm, take a ++%%, NT, eat, NT, lay in bed all day, NT, play xbox360, NT, eat, watch a movie, hit xnxx, go to bed around 3:30am, then start my day over...

30t6p3b.gif

I hate it. I can't wait till classes start back up.

It's coo at first..you get to do whatever you want kick it when ever you want. But it gets old pretty fast. I be napping all day like I'm in pre school
laugh.gif

apply for jobs........trying to stay out of the retail ones...

but those are the easiest ones to get unfortunately.

browse NT

Back
Top Bottom