Unexpected nap turned full sleep mode Unappreciation

Yesterday I laid on my bed at 5pm for what I thought was gonna be a 10-15 minute nap before I head to the gym.

Woke up at 11pm.

Ten minutes to 4am and I'm still awake.

Watched a bunch of YT videos, did push ups, played Madden, lurked every forum I frequent. (no fap April)

I can actually feel the morning breath coming on.

30t6p3b.gif

Same thing happened to me but I woke up at 9. But that's how all my naps end up. I've never been able to take the quick 15-30 minute ones.

that happened to me last weekend. quick nap and 5pm and ended up waking up at 1 am! I was actually gonna go see a movie that night but I never got up. I ended up getting up for about 3 hours then went back to sleep til almost 11am the next day

This is how ALL my "naps" end up. That's why I don't really do that %%$$ unless I absolutely have to.

Read a text book, that usually puts me to sleep. If it fails to do so, at least you learn something. Win-Win situation

what are the chances, i just did this yesterday, slept at 630 pm, didnt wake up till 5 am the next day. smh

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Read a text book, that usually puts me to sleep. If it fails to do so, at least you learn something. Win-Win situation

I've been reading information on boxer dogs, lol..Sidebar - got every premium channel and there's nothing worth watching on, smh

Happened to me yesterday smh. Tried to take a quick nap before my chemistry class at 6pm..
Ended up sleeping from 5pm till 11 :/

You could never nap for just 30 minutes, your body ignores the alarm....always ends up being 2 hours smh.

That's why I can only nap if I know I don't have work or class the next day. I'll set the alarm on my phone for 30 minutes later. I will wake up, turn off the alarm, and go right back to sleep
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sounds like you guys don't get enough regular sleep in. On days when I'm extra tired, I use an alarm to wake me up from my nap.

This happens to me all the time too 
mad.gif
 yet I still try to take a "quick nap" before I hit the gym and sure enough I'll be out cold for like 6-8 hrs. Just f's up your whole plans and rhythm. 

I've done this twice already this week, fell asleep both times round 6 or 7 and woke up at like 5:30 or 6. I'm not gonna lie, it kind feels good to be up that early and getting started with your day

Originally Posted by jville819

I've done this twice already this week, fell asleep both times round 6 or 7 and woke up at like 5:30 or 6. I'm not gonna lie, it kind feels good to be up that early and getting started with your day
Yea it's pretty much a hit or a miss. If you knock out and wake up early it's 
smokin.gif
 but waking up at 1 am on a school/work day? Sucks.

Man....this used to happen to me when I was in the Army. We would have 1 1/2 hour lunches. I would eat lunch, and still have time to nap in my car, A lot of times I would end up being late coming back to work cause I didn't want to wake up.

that power nap before you go out that lasts until after your friends leave for the city is the worst.

dozed off at 8:30 last night. woke up at 4. just said !#@$ it and went for a run. forced me to be productive so i aint mad

hold a empty bottle or something that will make loud enough noise if you were to drop it.
sleep while holding that object in one hand, so that when you are really alseep, you'll drop it and it'll wake you up.

happened all the time when i was still at school.

procrastinating, i'd tell my self that i'll sleep for an hour, then do drawings all night.
i would end up waking up the next morning.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom