Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Nt Familia,

It's been a pretty wild ride these past few months! I've had the opportunity to spin parties for Lil Wayne, Diddy, Jamie Foxx, and Justin Timberlake amongst other people. I've held or currently hold residencies at some of the top clubs down here including Vice, Arkadia at the Fontaine Bleau, and Plunge at the Gansevoort hotel to name a few. I've been quite fortunate to say the least. Every year, the Miami New times holds a poll where people can vote for their favorite things in Miami. From DJ's to restaurants, it gives great exposure to whomever wins in their respective category. It would be absolutely amazing if the users of Nike Talk would help me out with this. In return as a token of my appreciation I will make each person a mix of songs that they specifically request.

All you have to do is go to the website below and in the best dj category put " [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Alex Butler[/color] " You don't have to fill out any other information just click next to the end.
Miami New Times Poll

Also, as an added incentive I will post eye candy from the events I spin at after each vote
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Thanks a lot!!

6tZQy.jpg

Update!!!

So after hearing a lot of NT'ERs saying they wish they could experience this stuff first hand, I've decided to give more of an incentive. What's that Alex? Did you say a trip to Miami is on the line? Why yes kind Sirs, up for grabs is a trip to Miami to experience these Shenanigans first hand! I will personally fly you down here so u can see the large butts, taste the sweet nectar of the promiscuous girls, and possibly get them to shout out more than just your screen name!

Jokes aside, in all seriousness a flight to Miami from anywhere in the UNITED STATES is currently on the line. The Winner will be chosen by this criteria:

1. Miami New Times: Winner votes the most and or gets the most people to vote. Screen Shots of E-mail address being used, and confirmation page must be submitted. Timecodes are a must.

2. Facebook Fan Page: I used to go by the Dj name " Ali B ", but I go by Alex Butler now. I will be creating this Fan page tonight and posting the link. The Niketalk member who gets the most people to like my page AND Votes the most or gets the most people to Vote in the New Times poll will receive a round trip flight to Miami from your home.  In order to verify the facebook portion, all individuals who like my page and are doing this for the contest MUST send me a message stating who told them to like my page.
Link to Facebook Fan Page
So Essentially, get a ton of people to like my page and vote me for Best DJ in the New Times Poll and you have yourself a brand new ticket to MIAMI!!

Nt Familia,

It's been a pretty wild ride these past few months! I've had the opportunity to spin parties for Lil Wayne, Diddy, Jamie Foxx, and Justin Timberlake amongst other people. I've held or currently hold residencies at some of the top clubs down here including Vice, Arkadia at the Fontaine Bleau, and Plunge at the Gansevoort hotel to name a few. I've been quite fortunate to say the least. Every year, the Miami New times holds a poll where people can vote for their favorite things in Miami. From DJ's to restaurants, it gives great exposure to whomever wins in their respective category. It would be absolutely amazing if the users of Nike Talk would help me out with this. In return as a token of my appreciation I will make each person a mix of songs that they specifically request.

All you have to do is go to the website below and in the best dj category put " [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Alex Butler[/color] " You don't have to fill out any other information just click next to the end.
Miami New Times Poll

Also, as an added incentive I will post eye candy from the events I spin at after each vote
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Thanks a lot!!

6tZQy.jpg

Update!!!

So after hearing a lot of NT'ERs saying they wish they could experience this stuff first hand, I've decided to give more of an incentive. What's that Alex? Did you say a trip to Miami is on the line? Why yes kind Sirs, up for grabs is a trip to Miami to experience these Shenanigans first hand! I will personally fly you down here so u can see the large butts, taste the sweet nectar of the promiscuous girls, and possibly get them to shout out more than just your screen name!

Jokes aside, in all seriousness a flight to Miami from anywhere in the UNITED STATES is currently on the line. The Winner will be chosen by this criteria:

1. Miami New Times: Winner votes the most and or gets the most people to vote. Screen Shots of E-mail address being used, and confirmation page must be submitted. Timecodes are a must.

2. Facebook Fan Page: I used to go by the Dj name " Ali B ", but I go by Alex Butler now. I will be creating this Fan page tonight and posting the link. The Niketalk member who gets the most people to like my page AND Votes the most or gets the most people to Vote in the New Times poll will receive a round trip flight to Miami from your home.  In order to verify the facebook portion, all individuals who like my page and are doing this for the contest MUST send me a message stating who told them to like my page.
Link to Facebook Fan Page
So Essentially, get a ton of people to like my page and vote me for Best DJ in the New Times Poll and you have yourself a brand new ticket to MIAMI!!

post more pics... then the voting will commence.
Spoiler [+]
voted

post more pics... then the voting will commence.
Spoiler [+]
voted

Hm, ill be in Miami first week of June, prolly staying at Gansevoort. You gonna let me chill in the VIP/DJ area with you fam?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hm, ill be in Miami first week of June, prolly staying at Gansevoort. You gonna let me chill in the VIP/DJ area with you fam?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure why not, I mean only if u like to get drunk and abuse hot chicks
roll.gif
roll.gif

l8CiV.jpg

kg0Mn.jpg

Keep the votes coming guys, I have WAY too much eye candy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure why not, I mean only if u like to get drunk and abuse hot chicks
roll.gif
roll.gif

l8CiV.jpg

kg0Mn.jpg

Keep the votes coming guys, I have WAY too much eye candy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

what club you be spin at?

I do the Grove Central in Coconut Grove every Thursday, the Gansevoort Pool Party every Saturday during the day, Vice every Saturday night. I was a resident at the Arkadia Pool Party at the Fontainebleau for a while, but that party is being moved to a new location starting the end of May.

B1BsO.jpg

Chances she got Violated that day.......1:1!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

what club you be spin at?

I do the Grove Central in Coconut Grove every Thursday, the Gansevoort Pool Party every Saturday during the day, Vice every Saturday night. I was a resident at the Arkadia Pool Party at the Fontainebleau for a while, but that party is being moved to a new location starting the end of May.

B1BsO.jpg

Chances she got Violated that day.......1:1!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom