Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

So wsup, you can get us through secruity and %@#@ into these clubs with out us paying or showing ID?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I voted hope you get it is there a limit to how much times 1 can vote ?
I don't believe there is. I checked out the page and there wasn't anything listed that said there was. Appreciate the support!!

ryNOV.jpg
pimp.gif
That's a shot I'd like to take

I don't believe there is. I checked out the page and there wasn't anything listed that said there was. Appreciate the support!!

ryNOV.jpg
pimp.gif
That's a shot I'd like to take

Originally Posted by andrew206

So wsup, you can get us through secruity and %@#@ into these clubs with out us paying or showing ID?
The places I spin at unless you're a fly girl you always show ID. Even then, a lot of the times there's very little middle ground. Paying isn't the issue, people who I vouch for always get comped, but I'd suggest having good identification if you're planning on coming to the places I spin.

Originally Posted by andrew206

The places I spin at unless you're a fly girl you always show ID. Even then, a lot of the times there's very little middle ground. Paying isn't the issue, people who I vouch for always get comped, but I'd suggest having good identification if you're planning on coming to the places I spin.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

*motivation to hit the gym*Will definitely be hitting you up for Miami but it's 12 of us coming from NY and my boy went to school there so it could be a $!@#$@!* of us...
That can be a problem sometimes just like in any place. With a big group like that u might want to get a table or something, and in that case I get discounts on bottles and what not! Thanks for the votes and support guys!

QVNqf.jpg

Ya we were planning on getting bottles anyway so it looks like I'll definitely be hitting you when were there. I'll add u on FB later...Good looks!

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

*motivation to hit the gym*Will definitely be hitting you up for Miami but it's 12 of us coming from NY and my boy went to school there so it could be a $!@#$@!* of us...
That can be a problem sometimes just like in any place. With a big group like that u might want to get a table or something, and in that case I get discounts on bottles and what not! Thanks for the votes and support guys!

QVNqf.jpg

Ya we were planning on getting bottles anyway so it looks like I'll definitely be hitting you when were there. I'll add u on FB later...Good looks!

it went through multiple times for me. If u want to be on the safe side just use different email addressrs

it went through multiple times for me. If u want to be on the safe side just use different email addressrs

Back
Top Bottom