Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

VOTED

I see you were heavy at the Gansveport.
smokin.gif

Im in Miami where you usually at

Thurs-Sun?

Voted.. Where do you spin in Miami?

I was just there for MMW for an event we did for Armin Van Buuren at the Ganseevort

I was just there for MMW for an event we did for Armin Van Buuren at the Ganseevort

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

haha that event was something huh? Did u get a pair of his sneakers? I'm actually a resident at that Party
pimp.gif

nSETp.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

haha that event was something huh? Did u get a pair of his sneakers? I'm actually a resident at that Party
pimp.gif

nSETp.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

VOTED

smokin.gif

Thurs-Sun?
Thursday I spin at Grove Central in Coconut Grove, it's a dope college night that gets LOOSE. Friday I bounce around actually. Saturday during the day clearly at the Gansevoort, and Saturday at night I spin at Vice which opened 5 weeks ago next to Set on Lincoln road.

Fp4AM.jpg

Appreciate all the support guys! If I win this Bottles on me as long as someone drinks them!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

VOTED

smokin.gif

Thurs-Sun?
Thursday I spin at Grove Central in Coconut Grove, it's a dope college night that gets LOOSE. Friday I bounce around actually. Saturday during the day clearly at the Gansevoort, and Saturday at night I spin at Vice which opened 5 weeks ago next to Set on Lincoln road.

Fp4AM.jpg

Appreciate all the support guys! If I win this Bottles on me as long as someone drinks them!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom