Unfortunately, this man took an L.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by biggatree

Nothing even remotely funny about this at all.
not one bit
agreed it was actually scary to watch him die.

it amazes me how immature so of you guys are, at the ages you claim to be
smh.gif

yea i really dont get why dudes are posting so many lols up here dude was hella young and died a terrible death...SMH

its not even funny though to be honest, dumb move yes but dying by choking is probably the worst death ever, I choked on one of those ball mints thingy as akid and I swore I was dead when I suddenly coughed it up, what if I didnt though?

check the video above of some chick choking on a cupcake, its truely a traumitizing experience
tired.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

yea i really dont get why dudes are posting so many lols up here dude was hella young and died a terrible death...SMH

i dont find it funny...its very sad but he tried to swallow weed...its not like he choked while eating dinner...

smh.gif
at yall thinking this was funny. I found it quite disturbing and disgusting.The pain he must have felt
sick.gif

Ya'll seriously laughing at this though..?

RIP to this dude, thats a terrible way to go out.

I'm sorry but the girl's head hitting the counter top made me chuckle a little bit.
glasses.gif

All joking aside though, this is sad.
ohwell.gif

That girl choking...my God
smh.gif
I'm happy she had somebody there. I think choking to death, burning to death and drowning to death are three worse kind ofdeaths a person can go through.

RIP to dude.

Back
Top Bottom