Uni Watch: The NikeTalk version Vol. '96 Bulls

Sorry NT, but i like these post with the old uniforms. there bringing back old memories, so i have to shift gears to the NBA!
Michael%20Jordan%20Wallpaper%20%281%29.jpg

Pinstripes
pimp.gif
i would proclaim these the greatest. but they wore white/redsneakers with them
mad.gif
tired.gif

pennyshaq.gif

147898.jpg

The Magic had some heat back in the day
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Pg2_kevin_johnson_195.jpg

s_kidd.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

camby_raptors4.jpg

hornets7.jpg

both uni's in this pic!
pimp.gif

Not to be a debbie downer but I can't stand those bulls pinstripe jerseys

I think pinstripes only works with blue ex: yankees, magic

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Not to be a debbie downer but I can't stand those bulls pinstripe jerseys

I think pinstripes only works with blue ex: yankees, magic
eek.gif
eek.gif
i respect that opinion, but that is honestly the first time i heard someone saythey don't like those
eek.gif

AlexEnglish1.jpg

These joints is serious
pimp.gif

007GZ8-16448784.jpg

_1244341_grizzlies300.jpg

I always found those pinstripes to be hideous. Their classic red and black > all other Bulls unis.

If every team went back to their early 90s joints I would be a happy man. Especially Golden State.

Man those Magic unis with the stars on them were FIYAHHH. I still own a blue authentiic T Mac one, and its probably my favorite jersey that i got.

And i have to say those Knicks unis back when they went to the chip in 99 with the black along the sides were probably my favorite Knicks unis of all time. Iloved those unis. i loves those even more than the 70s ones and the early 90s ones and all the old school ones.

I think those Hawks unis are hideous, Raptors are decent but too big of a cartoon on the front, same with the Grizzlies, but those patterns on the collar are
pimp.gif
. Magic unis that have the faded stars are
smokin.gif
. I have no idea why they went to the crap they have now. At least keep thefaded stars, change the font and stripes, but the stars need to stay.

i think the best jerseys were the 80s suns, 90s suns, early kemp era sonics, and the blue magic pinstripe. the ugliest were the early grizzly's unis.

I liked these jerseys but I was never a fan of the shorts - their regular style was a much nicer cut - baggier but not quite as long and thin.

Michael%20Jordan%20Wallpaper%20%281%29.jpg

They also lost more games in those uniforms than the red ones - one idea was that the pinstripe actually being stitched into the fabric reduced the flexibilityof the uniform so restricted the players movements slightly.

Co-sign the Grant Hill one posted up there.
The NBA jerseys now are so plain (Pistons, Magic, Rockets etc.) that I never even think of getting one.

Back
Top Bottom