Union x Nike Cortez

This might sound crazy, but does the black pair fit tighter for you in the mid foot area? I have the black pair and the beige pair and I can wear the beige pair all day whereas the black pair starts to hurt my foot part way thru the day. Same size, same lacing.
Not Crazy At All Bro And I’m Glad You Mentioned It!

The Lemon Frost Colorway Has The Tightest ToeBox Of Em All On My Pairs 🤔

Not Sure If This Is A Colorway To Colorway Difference Or Shoe To Shoe, But It’s Noticeable For Sure!

yah it is odd about the white pair... its the only ones not sitting. They are sitting on many shelves, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on sale. Which is insane to think of a year ago.

Did Union not produce size 11 and up in the lemon pair?
10.5 was the biggest. Basically a women’s release. Made my decision easy selecting between the two.
DDC0E3C2-EB4E-4402-8049-0D3BDDA9588A.jpeg

Copped last week on release, but wish I waited. Might go on sale soon plus Nike is dropping them August 10th.

10.5 was the biggest. Basically a women’s release. Made my decision easy selecting between the two.
DDC0E3C2-EB4E-4402-8049-0D3BDDA9588A.jpeg

Copped last week on release, but wish I waited. Might go on sale soon plus Nike is dropping them August 10th.
Thanks for the response. I assumed that after I noticed every damn store didnt have my size (12) lol

Don't beat yourself over the head. It was something you wanted. Also, hindsight is 20/20. You know if you didnt cop you would've had to pay $300 in the resale market because thats how it always works when you miss out on a shoe you want lol

These sitting if anyone interested. I doubt this site will discount but u might find them discounted other places if u keep looking.

Managed to scoop up a Sesame pair for $89.99 shipped on eBay. Liked the color way in pictures but getting them in hand really made me love them especially for the price.

Just got Smoke Grey pair in from Nike and the left shoe had the suede scuffed and another black scuff mark next to it on the toebox. I did a decent job trying to fix it but it's not the same as a fresh pair so I ordered another in hopes the left is good on that pair then 9ll just return the other set. Might cop the Sesame if I can find a 12.5 cheap.

Just got Smoke Grey pair in from Nike and the left shoe had the suede scuffed and another black scuff mark next to it on the toebox. I did a decent job trying to fix it but it's not the same as a fresh pair so I ordered another in hopes the left is good on that pair then 9ll just return the other set. Might cop the Sesame if I can find a 12.5 cheap.

Every pair of these I’ve seen has had scuffs and marks on the suede.

Back
Top Bottom