United Airlines Accused of Exposing Girl To Masturbating Passenger

View media item 434886
United Airlines has just been accused of allowing a male passenger to masturbate next to a 17-year-old girl on board one of its flights last year.

Monica Amestoy -- now 18 -- has filed a lawsuit against UA, claiming she was flying back to L.A. from a high school debate tournament in New York last October when the incident occurred.

According to Amestoy, represented by Gloria Allred, a male passenger seated across the aisle from her exposed his penis to her during the flight ... and masturbated.

Amestoy says she complained to a flight attendant multiple times -- and the flight attendant did nothing to stop the man from continuing his behavior ... she wasn't moved, and the passenger wasn't addressed in any way.

Amestoy says the man briefly stopped masturbating while the flight attendant was nearby, but quickly resumed once the flight attendant left.

According to Allred, the man in question has since been arrested, prosecuted, and convicted in connection with the alleged crime. Allred says the man has also been ordered to register as a sex offender.

Amestoy is suing for negligence, false imprisonment, and intentional infliction of emotional distress -- demanding unspecified damages. A rep for United Airlines tells us, "We have not received any complaint filed by Gloria Allred."

I wish this stuff happened to me.... I could use the money 
laugh.gif

Well Damb.What was the flight attendant suppose to do? "Sir put your penis away"

Where would she be moved to if the plane is filled?

how would this work? If the flight attendant wanted to stop him though?

:rolleyes

How did they expose her? She acting like they knowingly and purposefully seated her next to him knowing full well he was a weirdo.

Furthermore, her claim of negligence on the part of the airline is unfair. She stated herself that whenever the flight attendent was around, the weirdo would stop with his antics, only to resume after the attendent had left. So how could they (airline via attendants) take action on her behalf when, from their perspective, there was no offense being committed?

I sw**r I hate people like her. Ol' lemme act traumatized so I can make a quick buck, even though she's likely handled enough c**** in her past to be certified poultry farmer..:smh:

Last edited:
If some clown would of tried this in front of me I would of complained and if they did nothing I would of recorded him on my phone for proof then I would of stomped him out.  

This girl is about to be set for life especially since she was  a minor when it occurred.    She's getting paid at least 6 figures.

Last edited:
If some clown would of tried this in front of me I would of complained and if they did nothing I would of recorded him on my phone for proof then I would of stomped him out.  

This girl is about to be set for life especially since she was  a minor when it occurred.    She's getting paid at least 6 figures.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BS

So nobody else saw this guy fappin?

Only way possible is if he was in a window seat with nobody next to him and she was the only one in the middle row.

Even then, she's gonna be quiet and watch? She liked it :evil:

Back
Top Bottom