~*~ UNITED FRONT/INQMND/NIKE PARTY 5/10/07 ~*~

UNITED FRONT AND INQUIRINGMIND ALONG WITH NIKE PRESENTS THE "ONE DOOR" BOUTIQUE CLOSING PARTY ON THURSDAY MAY 10TH 2007.

ONE DOOR LOCATED AT THE UNITED FRONT BUILDING ON TOP OF NOMAD/GOODFOOT WAS A COLLABORATION POP UP SHOP WITH NIKE DEDICATED TO THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CLASSIC AIR FORCE ONE SNEAKER.

TO CELEBRATE THE 5 MONTHS THIS SHOP HAS SUCCESSFULLY BROUGHT TO TORONTO'S SNEAKER COMMUNITY BROOKLYN'S FINEST DJ/PRODUCER & SNEAKER FANATIC THE GREAT DJ CLARK KENT & TORONTO'S OWN DJ STARTING FROM SCRATCH
2z3vyon.jpg

United front x Inqmnd x GDP x Nike presents:

The official Goodfoot One Door Party featuring DJ Clark Kent & DJ Starting From Scratch.

Thursday May 10th 2007
The Drake Hotel
1150 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON
M6J 1J3​
www.thedrakehotel.cawww.getonthegoodfoot.cawww.inqmnd.cawww.nomadshop.netwww.ransomholdingco.com
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

^you are cordially invited to the UNITED FRONT/INQMND/NIKE PARTY on May 10th of 2007... :tongue:
tongue.gif
LIVESTOCK T-DOT
Opening May 2007

sorry but usually when its invite only there's a list at the door, so I was just wondering if it was going to be the same as the 25th Anniversary party or we could just show up this time
...TEAM RAPTORS !

looks like a crazy event, hopefully i get in and get to see everybody there.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

FOR THOSE THAT WOULD LIKE AN INVITE JUST PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL, IT'S INVITE ONLY TILL 12AM AFTER YOU PAY $5 THAT GOES FOR PEOPLE ON AND OFF THE LIST.
"we rob dudes in lines"

THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOORS OPEN AT 12AM AND IT IS $5.00 TO ENTER. INVITE LIST CAN ENTER FROM 10PM IF YOU SHOW UP AFTER 12 YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY THE $5.00 FEE.

AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME OUT THURSDAY NIGHT IT'S NEVER A PROBLEM TO GET AN INVITE TO YOU JUST PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL AND FIRST & LAST NAMES OF YOU AND YOUR GUESTS.
"we rob dudes in lines"

sounds like goodtimes, guess I'll roll wit some Goons...
I can't deny it,
I'ma jock ridah,
U DONT WANNA FK WIT ME!

For those going get there I would say for 11 if you can or it's going to be a problem outside.

Lets see what goons u show up with "LS".....lol....oh, and good look to my dude Q for the heads up...dont want another CLUB V type night

AGAIN IF EVERYONE CAN GET THERE FOR 11 THAT WOULD EASIEST AND BETTER FOR YOU SINCE SECURITY AT THE LOCATION IS VERY TIGHT AND STERN, ANYONE THAT PM'D YOU'VE BEEN RESPONDED TO PLEASE GET BACK ASAP.
"we rob dudes in lines"

I had to leave this party early for "other obligations hehehe but man i was havin a good time. K-os looked like he was gonna flip out. That boy don't look right.

Jaws fitteds in full effect last night. The Geese were flockin'. The trees were burnin'. Peace to Goodfoot for another dope party.
GET THROWED OFF ME​

Party was off the hook everything was grill but they would'nt leave me and my trees :smokin
smokin.gif
alone every 5 min some guy was telling me to out it >:
mad.gif

but all in all great party

LOOK IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE NO ITS ME IN

THOSE DOUBLE SUPERMAN PE'S WITH MATCHING

HOODY

HOLLA @ UR BOY :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

you should have did it like how i did
i sat on the couch to burn
problem and stress from
FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5-SOLD! Melo 2s sz12.5-SOLD Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or princeman_001@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom