United States of the Police

this is scary. cops abusing their power. see their reaction at around the 4:30 mark.

Police probably would have let him go much earlier if he had just cooperated. It was almost like he was going out looking for this type of reaction.

These dudes always go out for the purpose of making these videos. I dont think it was gonna change his life if he had just rolled down the window. Wouldve been in & out of there in minutes.

These dudes always go out for the purpose of making these videos. I dont think it was gonna change his life if he had just rolled down the window. Wouldve been in & out of there in minutes.
Basically. Like all he said was roll the window down for him. Its a checkpoint for dui. If u haven't been drinking there's nothing to worry bout. You comply and you'll be out in under 5.

Lock this up mods.

if its that simple, why is there such a big fuss about it with the public?

i know its reddit, but there are some great points made in there.

if u saw the whole video, i think the cops were in the wrong here.

a corrupt cop could easily have used this tactic to "plant" something in the car.

but at worst, the cop will probably just get a paid vacation out of it.

The point is he didn't HAVE to put his window down more. But he was still pulled and then the cop made the dog give a false read.

It shouldn't be "well do this and it'll go smoothly", it should be "hey officers do your damn job right".

I agree sometimes these guys are looking for a reason to flex the constitution, but its insane that cops so often give a reason to flex.

They even said he didn't do anything wrong :lol:

screw the driver :stoneface: .. this is boring, anything for attention.

just like the dude with the dog.. they are asking for this type of reaction from the police. IDIOTS :smh: :smh:

Police probably would have let him go much earlier if he had just cooperated. It was almost like he was going out looking for this type of reaction.

Basically. Like all he said was roll the window down for him. Its a checkpoint for dui. If u haven't been drinking there's nothing to worry bout. You comply and you'll be out in under 5.

Lock this up mods.

I see where you guys are going with your stmts, but that is a big part of the problem. We should be able to challenge what we know isn't right. It' doesn't matter if it have gone smoothly or not. He knew what they were doing was wrong and he stood up. This gov't and these police officers use fear tactics to get people in line. They also take advantage of the fact that the majority of the population doesn't know their rights and they can infringe on them all they want. You guys may think that they do this soley for attention or just because they can, but really they are educating others and letting the public know they don't have to just fall in line when requested.

We are living in a time where our power is slowly being taken away, and those in authority are abusing theirs. A lot of their **** is being exposed now with technology and I'm glad for that. It's easy to live a life where you are told to do something and comply whether it is right or wrong. It is much harder to do what is right when you are being forced to do the opposite.

If im ever not riding dirty, id do the saame thing. **** the police. why they gotta be like that? just because their on the other side of the law?

i could see if the guy was acting nervous, but he knew all his stuff. cops are so stupid :smh:

actually was just reading the reddit thread on this.

:smh: a lot of NTers getting butt hurt seeing this posted, and you make say things like who cares, or this kid instigated the situation (which is true to some extent, he should have rolled the window down all the way. i kno i would so as to show i am not hiding anything and being fully cooperative).

....until this type of **** happens to you, at which point you'll appreciate discussions videos like this bring, or you'll be too busy actually being butt hurt because cops violated your rights with their nightsticks.

end of the day, the kid who made the video created an informational vid into an illegal stop at his expense, and any citizen would be wise to learn from this, as it can happen to anyone, black/white/w.e.

this is similar discussion to the snowden thing. he (initially) calls out the gov't on constitutional violations (he's not the first intelligence dude to do it, just the first to do it publicly) and some people call him out like "well i've got nothing to hide." that isn't the point. its about an overreach of power, the same type we are seeing in this video.

learn from it, and keep it moving. no need to catch feelings over "this stuff again". and ftr, im guessing the cops are doing this to piss him off because of the window thing, but at the expense of doing everything thereafter illegally.

Last edited:
LoL - Did the cop say he is perfectly innocent and he knows his constitutional rights? LMAO

Even though the kid refuse to follow orders at the end of the day the cops over stepped their boundiries and even admitted to doing so. They just hackle the guy because he stood up to them and in their mind no one should stand up to the law even if the law is wrong!

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 okay so i watched the first 30 or so seconds of the vid and it's just 
mean.gif
.  he went lookin for trouble and got it.  just ******g comply if its not gonna hurt you.  fighting a cop at a dui checkpoint about something as trivial as telling him your age?!  come on son.  like i said, this same thread exists all over NT all about hating cops but the last few like this one and that dog one?  all on them bruhs, not on the pigs.

laugh.gif
 okay so i watched the first 30 or so seconds of the vid and it's just 
mean.gif
.  he went lookin for trouble and got it.  just ******g comply if its not gonna hurt you.  fighting a cop at a dui checkpoint about something as trivial as telling him your age?!  come on son.  like i said, this same thread exists all over NT all about hating cops but the last few like this one and that dog one?  all on them bruhs, not on the pigs.
stopped reading at "30 or so seconds."

this video is great. the guy knows his rights and clearly outlines it for the viewers, even the damn cop knew he had nothing and was just flexing. crazy all the responses on the cops side while abusing their power. wish more people were educated on these things, I appreciate the video.

Yep some criminals stole broke into my sisters house and stole her keys then stole her car, cops found her car and arrested the police bashers in 2 days flat. But there aren't any pics of this on YouTube of Ofcourse.

:lol:  okay so i watched the first 30 or so seconds of the vid and it's just 
mean.gif

You should probably watch the whole thing.

Why do we even have a constitution anymore :lol: citizens care less about it than cops do.

actually was just reading the reddit thread on this.

:smh: a lot of NTers getting butt hurt seeing this posted, and you make say things like who cares, or this kid instigated the situation (which is true to some extent, he should have rolled the window down all the way. i kno i would so as to show i am not hiding anything and being fully cooperative).

....until this type of **** happens to you, at which point you'll appreciate discussions videos like this bring, or you'll be too busy actually being butt hurt because cops violated your rights with their nightsticks.

end of the day, the kid who made the video created an informational vid into an illegal stop at his expense, and any citizen would be wise to learn from this, as it can happen to anyone, black/white/w.e.

this is similar discussion to the snowden thing. he (initially) calls out the gov't on constitutional violations (he's not the first intelligence dude to do it, just the first to do it publicly) and some people call him out like "well i've got nothing to hide." that isn't the point. its about an overreach of power, the same type we are seeing in this video.

learn from it, and keep it moving. no need to catch feelings over "this stuff again". and ftr, im guessing the cops are doing this to piss him off because of the window thing, but at the expense of doing everything thereafter illegally.

I agree with everything you said.

Back
Top Bottom