United States of the Police

Yep some criminals stole broke into my sisters house and stole her keys then stole her car, cops found her car and arrested the police bashers in 2 days flat. But there aren't any pics of this on YouTube of Ofcourse.

that's cause your sister didn't record it.

You should probably watch the whole thing.

Why do we even have a constitution anymore
laugh.gif
citizens care less about it than cops do.
dude, i did watch the whole thing, i was only commenting on the first 30 seconds.  perhaps should have been more clear.  i care about our rights.  there's a difference between knowing your rights and flexing your constitutional muscle for the camera so you can post it on youtube and rally up people.  it's highly edited, he's intersparsing his own viewpoint all throughout the video.  i'd like to see the whole thing, not his version.  i got 'pulled over' at a red light for being black and after refusing to let the cops search my truck i was handcuffed and put in the back of a squad car.  i been had cops abusing their power against me and homies i know.  but i never refused to do a simple thing like roll the window down a bit further or buckin when a cop asks for my ID.  if dude was black it probably would have been worse.  when i see stuff like cops running an illegal drug ring or stealing from people or bustin in someone's house shootin the place up on some trumped up bull charges that makes my blood boil.  when i see stuff like this i laugh because it's what the guy WANTED.  he WANTED to get some d-bag cop, rustle said cop's jimmies and have his fifteen minutes.  there's a line there somewhere.

:lol: at folks saying "he should have just cooperated".

It's that kind of imbecilic thinking that keeps private citizens on the losing end when dealing with cops. You really want to have your rights taken away from you when you have done nothing wrong? :lol: k.

Didn't even watch the video, but cops are usually wrong in these types of situations but if you're not doing anything wrong, it's better to cooperate and go on with your day than to try and prove a point

It isn't necessarily right, but I'd rather just move on than sit there arguing with a cop, or risk getting a BS arrest/charge, or a bullet between my eyes

Especially since I'm black

Last edited:
Didn't even watch the video, but cops are usually wrong in these types of situations but if you're not doing anything wrong, it's better to cooperate and go on with your day than to try and prove a point

It isn't necessarily right, but I'd rather just move on than sit there arguing with a cop, or risk getting a BS arrest/charge

Especially since I'm black
This thread will be a vs. between,

Those who'd rather die on their feet vs. Those who'd rather live on their knees.

EDIT: And if you're black don't even attempt this. The potential for the Ultimate L is massive.

Last edited:
Folks are out here trying to make a stand by actually PROVING that the system is flawed, and are being ridiculed for it. How else do you expect anything to ever change if a nation's citizens are more content with "cooperating" with the unjust rather than actually demanding justice by trying to eliminate the corrupt from the system? Talk about a mind ****.

Not to thread jack, but another example of police running wild. Just seen this, didn't think thread worthy, but definitely
mean.gif
worthy. Dude shot and killed while watering neighbors grass. Hit with a shotgun twice...

Edit: From December 2010, thought it was recent. Oh well, no difference *kanye shrug*

Last edited:
Police aren't fond of those who know their rights as a citizen and know what a cop is and isn't able to do legally.

What a ******g dweeb. He was going into this looking for confrontation. Why else would he have a video camera rolling. Everybody wants their 15 mins of fame on YouTube. All that could have been avoided. :smh:

laugh.gif
at the actions of a few.
Yea, I mean it depends on perspective. People who stereotype usually laugh at the notion of the "actions of a few". People completely ignore all the work police do because 1. They benefit from police absence 2. Preconceived notions of police perpetuated by forums like this one 3. They got stopped by the cops, got an attitude, blamed that stop on race because it's been programmed into their psyche that every time a cop stops a minority its race related, hates all cops from there on.

I feel safest when there are police around. I don't treat the police like the enemy, I don't go looking for ways to "prove that I have rights". So far it's worked out for me. And if an a-hole cop stops me, and bludgeons me for no reason it doesn't reflect poorly on all the other cops that are just trying to do a day's work and go home to their families.

Last edited:
I got one, give an anonymous tip to the police that two 12 year old girls are getting held hostage and raped by your neighbor next door. who is actually your friend who hates the cops The cops show up and its just your neighbor and two female dwarfs having a threesome. You and your friend high five because you "handled dem clowns".

And he was doing his job as a citizen.

He has no legal obligation to answer any question or be stopped and detained with no reasonable suspicion.

Why do I have to stop my life and submit to your will when I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong?

Y'all aren't patriotic, you're tools.

Defend your right before they are all gone.

Last edited:
What's the point of being a ****. These guys are just doing there job.
mean.gif
I think people in this thread WANT anarchy. I'm sorry but I just don't trust human beings enough for that. Do I agree with every law? No. But laws exists to protect me from human beings.

You don't believe in laws because the drivers in these video were obeying the rule of law, while the police bent them.

But none of that matters to you because you can't think critically.

You're reactionary and will jump to the same conclusions no matter the situation.

Back
Top Bottom