UnitedState Boutique Sacramento // UnitedStateonline.com

windowsign.png

BRANDS: ADDICT, ACRYLICK, 9GRAND, WESC, WRONGWROKS, DESTRUCTO, LIFETIME COLLECTIVE,BRIXTON, NOBIS, CADENCE, UNBOUND VISION, COMUNE,GRAVIS, VESTAL, AMBIGUOUS, SKUNKFUNK, STONESTHROW, ABSTRAXX, GOST, ELM COMPANY

whiteblock.jpg

UnitedState Boutique:

Established in 2005, UnitedState is the first DJ/Clothing Boutiqueto open in Sacramento ’s midtown area. Our goal is to bring you thefreshest apparel, music, and talent; even if it means we have to travelthe globe to get it.

The concept of UnitedState was created with an independent STATE ofmind. We strongly believe in making things happen, actively workingtowards your dreams, and finishing what was started.

United, we represent the city’s movers, shakers, and trendsetters.And most of all, we stand behind the DJs, Emcees, Graff Writers, andBBoys at the forefront scene holding together the underlying fabricof the culture.

We Are UnitedState…

2318-B J Street Sacramento Ca 95816 (JST x 24TH)

Google Directions from your address

HOURS:
Mon-Sat//10am-7pm
Sundays//10am-6pm
(PACIFIC STANDARD TIME)

PHONE:
Toll Free: 1.888.743.0273
Local: 916.444.7230

t9s1131.jpg

T9S13951.jpg

t9s1166.jpg

t9s1170.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...n=0.032205,0.054932&z=14&iwloc=A&iwstate1=dir

It was time for our own thread...  Please cancel out any other thread if need to, this will be the official UnitedState Boutique / UnitedStateonline.com Thread!

chSALE2009.jpg

ALL CLOTHING IS ON SALE!!!!!!

CLOTHING, HATS, BAGS, SHOES, WATCHES, DENIM

We are clearing out the shop to get ready for…

ALL NEW INVENTORY!

All new inventory will arriving at the shop soon and we need to make room for it, so come through and stack up on FALL & HOLIDAY 2009 at 50% OFF! ONLINE Customers use code: END2009 at checkout.

After 4 years of starting as a Record/Clothing boutique on 24th Street, we are now moving up to J STREET to a much better location (no upstairs neighbor). We are continuing our journey as a boutique in Sacramento that is involved and fully supports it's local music scene. Whether it's a BBOY jam or a small DJ night at a whole in the wall pub, UnitedState has always been there for our DJs and Promoters. Thank you to all that have supported US. in the past! We will continue to support YOU!

Grand opening event should be a ALL DAY EVENT on Feb 13th - SECOND SATURDAY!

UnitedState Crew.

movesale.jpg

We are moving into the new spot next week, so this means here’s yourchance to get what you can for CHEAP!  Everything but Tshirts are50%-60% OFF until this SUNDAY FEB 7th.  We will be closed for most ofthe week before the grand opening (Feb 8th – Feb 12th), so you’ll haveto wait until we open up again to get any of the new goods. Don’t missout…

dropped by the shop a few weeks ago when i was home for the holidays. saw a few items of interest but the lack of customer service kinda turned me off

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

dropped by the shop a few weeks ago when i was home for the holidays. saw a few items of interest but the lack of customer service kinda turned me off

Dang. lol. This isn't yelp. JK.

^^^ THIS may not be YELP but it sure is NT, where each of us give out info and comment on things we all like.

If she felt that way then SO BE IT. She is speaking her mind and So am I.

Im not going to cop from a store if I can get any help.

I placed an order online for the Adapt X Hieroglyphics X Souls of Mischief T-shirt in white. When are you guys shipping out the order?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ THIS may not be YELP but it sure is NT, where each of us give out info and comment on things we all like.

If she felt that way then SO BE IT. She is speaking her mind and So am I.

Im not going to cop from a store if I can get any help.

I'm really sorry people felt that they weren't helped.  It's not a usual outcome from our shop and in case people actually check Yelp, we take customer service in pretty high regards.  What's funny is that when people go to other shops and they don't get service, their considered relaxed or taken funny for the lack of.  ?

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

I placed an order online for the Adapt X Hieroglyphics X Souls of Mischief T-shirt in white. When are you guys shipping out the order?

We've sent the shirts out early this week, we actually got them a couple of days early for the DEL show on Sunday.  Please hit us up on US@UnitedStateonline.com if you have any other questions.

UnitedState wrote:

I'm really sorry people felt that they weren't helped.  It's not a usual outcome from our shop and in case people actually check Yelp, we take customer service in pretty high regards.  What's funny is that when people go to other shops and they don't get service, their considered relaxed or taken funny for the lack of.  ?

Shots fired...? 
nerd.gif

myninjasac1.jpg

We are proud to introduce Sacramento to MY NINJA! New Women’s and Men’s stock for SPRING 2010 are now available in store.

stonjdilla.jpg

In an all-L.A. joint venture, Stones throw records and Stussy havecollaborated to produce this tribute to the late hip-hop producer,J-Dilla. The graphic on the front shows Jay sport a Stussy tee and istaken from Raph Rashid’s 2005 book, “The Beat: Hip-Hop Home Studios

I hate to break it to you. But Niketalk doesn't care about stores unless It's UNDFTD, Huf, Supreme etc.

Back
Top Bottom