UnitedState Sacramento, this thread was long overdue. **SALE**

l_c5bea5993ef8376570c8a20c800a5727.png

US is a major part of the Sacramento Hip Hop and Urban culture. This thread has been long overdue, and just like the Havoc thread, I am simply a friend of thestore and will do the best I can to answer any questions.

1014 24TH STREET SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA 95816

Phone: 1.888.743.0273 or 916.444.7230

Hours: Mon-Sat//11am-7pm - Sundays//10am-4pm (PST)

Email: US@UnitedStateonline.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/unitedstateonline

For you Wale fans, he'll be here.

l_750f11f18ba24ad78c1ec06b4431f284.png

Check the website/myspace for any other info.

Awesome Jordan, I'll hit up the store to check it out sometimes. I saw the pics you posted on Myspace..

Btw, are they lookin for any more brands to carry? My friends clothing line www.unboundvision.com needs to hit more stores!
smile.gif

-Brandon fong

Are you guys still carrying that shirt that had the print of Doraemon? I came in last year and remember seeing it but didn't cop cause I didn't have nodinero on me.

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Are you guys still carrying that shirt that had the print of Doraemon? I came in last year and remember seeing it but didn't cop cause I didn't have no dinero on me.
I would call or msg them on on myspace or something since I'm not in there daily.

and also, SALE!

l_ccba2f974b0647cc966eb7d75d1e557f.png

I take it Wale was at Empire on the 24th. I was wondering who was performing
smile.gif

I was setting up 107.9 banners during the performance. Anyone else go?

Is the sale still going on?? Im planning on going to Sac tomorrow to get a haircut... just wondering if I should make time to head to UnitedState or not.

stonesthrow.gif

stonesthrow.gif

Now in!

Stones Throw, in conjunction with Biz Markie, photographer George DuBose, Soul-Cal and Traffic Entertainment Group, presents the exclusive sale of a series ofCold Chillin' tee shirts.

Cold Chillin' - a seminal hip hop label if there ever was one - has inspired music fans the world over for over twenty years. Now, for the first time, thelabel's iconic logo (originally designed by Haze) and DuBose's cover imagery of one of its larger-than-life stars, are available as officially licensedtee shirts.

Cold Chillin' Records released many of the defining hip-hop records from the late 80s and early 90s. Most of the label's releases were by members ofthe Juice Crew, a loosely knit group of artists centered around producer Marley Marl.

any new wesc jeans?im lookin for size 38.any more sales i needa go back to school shopping soon

unitedstate please PM me and let me know

l_cb5f977994ae4a65b525fb667459da74.png

ON THE MIC' - featuring some of Sacramento's best talent! With DJ NOCTURNAL on the decks, it's going to be another great Second Saturday… Free, All Ages from 6PM-10PM.

Originally Posted by allnyter00

any new wesc jeans?im lookin for size 38.any more sales i needa go back to school shopping soon

unitedstate please PM me and let me know

WESC hasn't sent out their Fall inventory yet... Will keep you updated if they come in..

As far as the SALE goes, things are still marked down if they are from past seasons.

Paul
US.

deniedTT45.png

Who's down?…

I was so frustrated that I needed to create and symbolize what I am feeling. So with this, I have put together a special design for a run of UnitedState shirt "ATTRACT THE YOUTH" (Denied) series…

Special PREORDER price on our website UnitedStateonline.com for the first 50 customers!!

COLOR: SLATE

USE SALE CODE: DENIED - click here to purchase

Shirts will be in by 9/18/09

we will ship out PREORDERED shirts out first before releasing to the public.

- If you don't know the whole story, basically the City of Sacramento just pulled our Second Saturday permit because we "Attract a younger audience"... I explained that I am not serving alcohol or letting people into our store with any.. (which we got a negative yelp review from doing!) but they revoked it anyways..

will add the BLACK version up tomorrow...

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/21/l_17534dad88b148e1862d3d5703f08660.png[/img]

Now at UnitedState!

3343.jpg
3343-2.jpg

Japanese Denim

Premium red selvedge denim classic straight cut jean… Now stocked at UnitedState!

* She camo herringbone pocketing and back yoke.
* Black metal logo buttons and rivets.
* Selvedge back pockets.
* Red She camo lined fly with red button holes.
* Embossed Icon brown leather patch.
* Double red bartack detail.
* Feature triple stitching in red.

RAW.jpg

3343-1.jpg
3343-3.jpg

Second Saturday at UnitedState Boutique!

FREE // ALL AGES // 6-10PM
1014 24TH STREET SACRAMENTO CA 95816

l_ac04245015bc42088da4317904fe36d8.png

Back
Top Bottom