UNIV concept shop (North County) UPDATE thread...

UNIV has the latest and greatest shoes from Nike SB. Come on by and check them out.

UNIV is a concept shop featuring uniquely selected footwear, apparel and accessories; located on the beach in downtown Encinitas California. UNIV features the following brands: Nike SB, Stussy, Coup De Grace, Crooks & Castles, Hellz Bellz, 10 Deep, Clae, New Balance and others. We proudly offer our own uniquely designed UNIV products from denim to t-shirts, fleece, cut-and-sew garments, bags and accessories, for men and women. The UNIV product line features a classic aesthetic, intricate details and, a sense of fun...

UNIV Concept
1053 South Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, CA 92024
760.942.UNIV
Store hours: 10a-7p
www.univ-shop.com
http://www.myspace.com/UNIVSHOP

Knowledge Rules Supreme Over Nearly Everything

people.netscape.com/gchan/carterdunk.mpg

never been to Univ but it seems like such a chill spot. Ima def go next time im in SD.
TeamFreshPrince

Team M.B.S.W.

Do you guys have a Vans Syndicate account?
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
i remember seeing the w)taps eras when they first opened, not to sure if they have an account. what are you looking for KB8?

^
I'm actually wondering if they're getting those simpsons x vans in.

Read somewhere that they would be a syndicate release.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
I read on Hypebeast that Blends SD would be the only store in SD County getting the Simpson's Vans but who knows.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Univ = The illest place in the North county. Word to Allan & Flow(rito) lol. Not sure who KACIN is, but did you guys ever find that dude who swiped that kids board back in June? Allan ran out with a cane and I followed with my camera.
And lets not forget, I've been here since 04...

J.Amadeus

Back
Top Bottom