University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Finally own these

6F92E896-1AF0-4ADD-A204-51B1E9DEA811.jpeg

How much and what size?

…if you don’t mind my asking.

I would say no, but with the amount of money I've been spending on shoe cleaner lately, water/stain repellant isn't a bad move.

ForceField's brand is very effective. Haven't bought a can in a while though.

I wore mine for the first time this week.

Tight in the toe box, but they’ll do.

Really a terrifying experience wearing all-blue suede shoes on an elementary school playground in the wintertime. Even though I sprayed em down good, I was still scared s$!tless.

I call them my ”Elvis shoes.”

…my blue suede beauties.

AA293B47-4EAF-4DB6-92D0-E0BDD52CBAA0.gif

I’m currently laying in bed completely naked, wearing these with some black socks.

I felt like i needed to be unencumbered by clothing in order to become one with the shoes. I can see my reflection in the metal replica of the Phantasm sphere sitting on the bookshelf next to my bed.

How can a pair of shoes look so good and feel so excruciatingly bad?

The suffering.

...the sweet, sweet suffering.

B8FB6D93-4E23-4252-B84F-8CC8FB1AE724.gif

C80A8E6B-C513-42EE-8A8F-78AD9CEC6819.gif

7371DB0F-EDF6-46F9-9B26-EE9F3A517EB6.gif
First time wearing them huh? What was this lol

I wore mine for the first time this week.

Tight in the toe box, but they’ll do.

Really a terrifying experience wearing all-blue suede shoes on an elementary school playground in the wintertime. Even though I sprayed em down good, I was still scared s$!tless.

I call them my ”Elvis shoes.”

…my blue suede beauties.

AA293B47-4EAF-4DB6-92D0-E0BDD52CBAA0.gif
What brand spray did you use and did it effect the softness of the suede at all?

has anyone cut the extra flap on the tongue tag yet? im sure someone's done it, but I went a few pages back and didn't see any pairs with it done.

Finally UNs'd these today! Feels good to get over that first wear anxiety so I can liberate them from rotting in the closet and enjoy them. Love 4s!
The anxiety of the first wear is real.

Unfortunately I recently discovered with my University Blue 1s that wearing any shoe with blue suede to an elementary school is a recipe for disaster. I was at work and one of my kids ran up to give me a hug and stepped on the toe box of my shoe and left a muddy scuff mark.

...I was so freaking pissed.

I understand now that I can never wear my 4s to work ever again.

The anxiety of the first wear is real.

Unfortunately I recently discovered with my University Blue 1s that wearing any shoe with blue suede to an elementary school is a recipe for disaster. I was at work and one of my kids ran up to give me a hug and stepped on the toe box of my shoe and left a muddy scuff mark.

...I was so freaking pissed.

I understand now that I can never wear my 4s to work ever again.

My kids don’t even know if I own 1 pair of Jordans🤣. I’ll happily be the lame teacher with the fire kicks at the house 🏡 🤣

Back
Top Bottom