University Mall Tampa NT Meetup 11/18

Anybody interested in meeting up on 11/18 at University Mall for the AJ V Olive/orange release?

^ Footaction and Harold Penner are the only shops getting them. We are going to try our luck at Footaction. HP is trying the old you have to buy 2 $45 shirts to buy these deal...

yeah id be down but im not shelling out an extra $90 bucks for two shirts that are too big.

then trying to get a pair @ footaction is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. you get there 3 hours early and all of a sudden the 90 pairs they had two days ago are down to 30 pairs and 60 kids are in line for em.

ill wait an extra two weeks and get em @ the outlet or on ebay once the hype is gone.

"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

im from st pete i will be there what time should i come i got the grapes but missed the university blue the 1 i think are the best so how many pair is hp a footaction gettin

Quote:
im from st pete i will be there what time should i come i got the grapes but missed the university blue the 1 i think are the best so how many pair is hp a footaction gettin

Take it for what is worth, but Footaction told me they had 80+ pairs....who knows how many will be for sale to the public

they open up doors at 8 or 9 line starts at like 6 or 7 let me know it been a while

I'll just stroll into FA around noon and pick up 2 more pairs. Holla at me if you dont wanna wait in line.

Quote:
I'll just stroll into FA around noon and pick up 2 more pairs. Holla at me if you dont wanna wait in line.

The purpose of the post was for some Tampa sneakerheads to get together not to brag that your going to stroll in a noon to get your 2 pairs...

^^ditto. thats kinda foul considering the shady @#%$ that footaction pull every LS release.

2 more days fellas. There isnt to many nters from this area not surprising everyone rocks fakes :lol:
laugh.gif

ill be there but im going to HP... i will be sure to come by footaction and kick it with yall waitin in line. Whos wearin what to the release?? i might go graped out.

If i've said it once.....footaction is run by a bunch of shady individuals. In short,i didn't cop my size. Security was nonexistent..i was there at 4am and there was mass hysteria and disorderly conduct by trashy people. I hate ghettoversity mall but have no choice but to go there to cop LS releases. ..I'm too old for this @#%$.

^^Like i said, its all about who you know. It feels great to never have to wait in line and wake up whenever you want knowing they have your shoes in the stockroom waiting for you. This is the same FA i am talking about, in the same ghetto mall where you had to wake up so early and didnt even end up getting your size. The thing is i put so many ppl up to this connection. Like i said holla at me if you dont wanna wait in line. I can hook it up. Anyways, anyone need a sz 11. I got 3 pairs.

how was the line did everybody get there pair i got mine from eastbay and did they sell out

Back
Top Bottom