I'm a Pre-Business major.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​
Dodgers . Clippers

AIM-Allure288. Myspace. Facebook.

Class of 07' (woop woop!)
Entrada Real Appartments
Business Management Major (Eller)

Anyone know if the spizikes are droppin in phx?

i really wanna transfer to U of A. i dont think my grades are good enough though.

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

I Graduated from UofA in 99
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Posts from banned screen names: 8667

Graduating in may
off campus
poli sci and regional development
Arizona Wildcats
2007 NCAA Basketball Champions

Journalism, class of 09
Speeno, how do you like entrada real, I live in sterling now, but I am moving there next year.
I'm currently working for the Arizona Daily Wildcat on the sports desk.
peep the blog below about ua bball
"I've always liked sneakers;that was something I responded to even at six years old. I drove my mother crazy about getting me sneakers." -Jerry Seinfeld

www.wherespmac.blogspot.com

Arizona '10
Graham Greenlee
Pre-Business Major
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Dynasty is Back...​

alumni now living in the pacific northwest.
studied econ and math.
dormed at scoronado.
man, i miss the UofA.

for you business/eller people: how are you liking the teachers? is vanderford still there?

what the girls like at uofa i drive by there see tons of cuties they all act like b***** or what

Originally Posted by DJ 1080

i really wanna transfer to U of A. i dont think my grades are good enough though.

Based off my experience in a bunch of the gen-ed classes, you could have dropped out of middle school and gotten in
eyes.gif
. I'm not sure how basic probability was so hard for 90% of the class I wasin to grasp when the teacher would draw out all the posibilities and all you had to do was literally count to get your answer. But maybe that was just myclass. Having talked to my friend who had the same class at Pima CC, (first semester of Business Math), I'm actually considering taking it there as opposedto UA.

Was class of '10 but I paused school for a while.
Was/am a Pre-Business major.
Lived off campus and at La Aldea
pimp.gif

**** i lived at northpointe for a minute. i moved back to the east side.mi lived in 1310

Is this school diverse? Its one of my choices right now to transfer to, and I'm coming from Va.

Originally Posted by fundz4

**** i lived at northpointe for a minute. i moved back to the east side.mi lived in 1310

That's crazy. It's pretty cool here. Working here so no rent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Is this school diverse? Its one of my choices right now to transfer to, and I'm coming from Va.

It's not the most diverse school around, but I'd say it's pretty diverse. That said, if you're black and want a really strong blackpresence, then UofA might not be your place. You should definitely visit though.

Good looks p mac. Arizona has always been a school choice for me, but i am still deciding. If i decide to go, it wont be till '09 (Finish my second yr inCC). I'm going to stay in contact with you for my details though

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by fundz4

That's crazy. It's pretty cool here. Working here so no rent
pimp.gif

You one of those office dudes? I moved in when the rent was cheap, $320 a person. also before dudes was getting shot. Couple my friends still live there.But I heard the reserve and that place next door are killin it with the parties.

Back
Top Bottom