University of Rhode Island

Whatup NT?

I'm from Boston but i'm going to URI next year, and just wanted to know if anybody else will be a freshmen there next year, or if there are any upperclassmen. Also, I want to know if there is anyplace in Rhode Island to cop Jordans, especially the packages that will be coming out next year :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Thanks!

there plenty of places to cop jays and there a handful of nt'ers that go here a couple of us don't live on campus anymore. you're gonna grow to hate that place
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

it's a good school and all but the when all you do is party with the same people and play ball with the same folks at the gym everyday it gets tired real quick
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

uri has about 10,000 students. decent campus, some new buildings, some old as hell buildings as well.
expect alot of people from ct/ny/nj there with the expected ri/ma crowd.
some real good lookin broads go there...most of my high school goes there, so i didn't, somethings i wish i did...
real good academic programs in some areas such as pharmacy, engineering (5 year international engineering program seems on point), health sciences, and adecent business program, with the best concentration probably being accounting (3/4 of big 4 recruit there for accounting majors, and alot of local cpa firmsin providence recruit as well)
you could have alot of fun, real close to the beach, but everyone i know comes home on the weekends, so i dont know.
good luck tho.

Back
Top Bottom