University of Vermont... any hot girls?

Joined Feb 16, 2005
So I'm considering going to the University of Vermont, and this might sound extremely immature but I don't want to go to a school/state that is like isolated from the rest of the country and has no good looking women.

Flame all you want lol, but for real, are there lots of good looking girls in Vermont? I'm not about to go to a college with 0 broads. I know it would without a doubt be a downgrade from NY.

Help a dude out here. 8)

[hr][/hr]
AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

Joined Jun 8, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]I don't want to go to a school/state that is like isolated from the rest of the country and has no good looking women. [hr][/hr]
:lol:
some
HOYAS
Fear Is Back. Dominance Is Next.

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Like said, of course there will be some good lookin' girls, but the majority are all granola type chicks/hippies/etc. However, I haven't been there in about 10 years, so maybe it's changed.
The Golden Era of Life.....

Joined Dec 14, 2003
I've visited my buddy up there.

Let's just say the pot > the women.

I would go for that reason alone, though... :pimp:
:pimp:
:pimp:
SuraEsco: HATE

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now