Univesity of Kansas Player Exclusives

I just peeped this picture on si.com today and some things caught my eye.  I would assume that the #1 men's college basketball team wouldn't allow their players to rock fakies, so I'm assuming these are player exclusives, but I wasn't sure so I wanted to post.  #11 looks like he's rockin some PE XIII's, but the tongue is off (and the colorway sucks).  If you look closely towards the right of the picture...in between the ref's legs (pause) there is a Kansas player rockin some XIX's...I can't tell if they are PE's though. 

Moreso for the guy rockin the XIX's, you guys think these are out of his personal collection or does Kansas have some CRAZY endorsement deal with JB that they get whatevertheeff they want...??

ncaa-tournament.tx.jpg

Kansas is an Adidas school now but Langford & Miles wore a ton of JB stuff when they were there.  I don't remember the entire team wearing what Miles as on below though so I don't know if they were PE or what.

Simeon's 19's are probably out of his collection.  UConn probably wears more JB "heat" over the last decade than any other college program.  Kansas was aight a few years back too.

Yeah they are an Adidas school, I thought they werent even allowed to wear any other brand?? Wasnt that the big commotion for Marcus Jordan wearing JB at UCF. And this is Kansas not UCF!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Yeah they are an Adidas school, I thought they werent even allowed to wear any other brand?? Wasnt that the big commotion for Marcus Jordan wearing JB at UCF. And this is Kansas not UCF!

The OP's pic is from 2005.  These days they have to wear three-stripe stuff.

Pic is old.

Shoes are PEs, from when Kansas was a JB school a few years ago.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Pic is old.

Shoes are PEs, from when Kansas was a JB school a few years ago.

Kansas was never a JB school, only Nike.

Thought they were a JB school.

What about Cal and Georgetown? Were/are they JB schools, or just Nike also?

Yeah those are XIIIs they were on ebay a few months ago for like 1200 or around there. Those XIXs just look like the regular ones

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Thought they were a JB school.

What about Cal and Georgetown? Were/are they JB schools, or just Nike also?

I believe UNC, G'Town, Cal and Marquette are the only JB schools.

Those XIII's are real PE's!!! Kansas use to get hook up with Jordan shoes, but they always wore Nike jerseys.

Well according to Jordan Brand magazine in 2003 they were sponsored by them. The XIII you see are PE's and have been seen on here many times, the XIX are general releases that the whole team recieved.

Originally Posted by DrDealgood

Well according to Jordan Brand magazine in 2003 they were sponsored by them. The XIII you see are PE's and have been seen on here many times, the XIX are general releases that the whole team recieved.

ding

Yup, the good 'ol days; it would've been awesome if they were still sponsored by JB to see all the cool PE makeups.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Yup, the good 'ol days; it would've been awesome if they were still sponsored by JB to see all the cool PE makeups.
oh my xiii
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Tar Heels always gets the dopest Jordan PEs
ohwell.gif
 too bad they didn't made the tournament
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

the Tar Heels always gets the dopest Jordan PEs
ohwell.gif
 too bad they didn't made the tournament
tired.gif

I think the pe 13s posted above and the UNC PE 13s are both
pimp.gif
  The UNC 13 PEs were extremely clean. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I miss my Jayhawks getting Jordan PE's. Those were the days, I was so pissed when they switched to Adidas. Always looking for more Jordan KU gear.

Back
Top Bottom