Unknown charge on my bank account.

By any chance, does anybody know what exactly a credit adapter (CRDTADPTR) charge is?

I looked in my account last week and i noticed i got charged $34.95 by these whateva whatevas and i kinda disregarded it thinking i probably signed up for somecrap and completely forgot about it
eyes.gif
. 2 days ago i check again and thesame damn charge occurs again only this time the amount was for $15.88
eek.gif
......like i knew i was getting charged $1 dollar every now and then by these deek-heads(
grin.gif
), but $%*?

So i guess my question is, are these dudes being greedy or is this normal for anyone ever charged by this company/scavengers?

Credit Adapter members don't settle for a single when they can enjoy a triple - triplecredit protection, that is. That's three credit bureau reports (from Experian, Equifax and TransUnion), three credit scores and around-the-clock creditmonitoring. Credit Adapter also helps its members tighten their identity security with computer software protection from hackers and viruses, ID theftrestoration support and a CD-rom from Kiplinger's that helps members organize and safeguard their sensitive family and personal records.

looks like credit report monitoring service. did you order a credit report recently?

I honestly don't know the company fam, just CRDTADPTR. I went to the website for more info and i knew for a fact it was nothing i'd mess withafter seeing that boring @$#% site. Do yall think i should cancel payments to these jabroni's or talk to a bank rep. to see what i'm dealing withfirst?

Edit -

I did go to a loan service place not to long ago to borrow money for schooling but why would i be charged numerous times by these people? dont they checkcredit reports for free? i thought you only get charge by credit agencies whenever you want to know your credit score?

I remember I would get charged like a couple of bucks by companies like this and it would go away in a couple of days (supposedly its to check if your accountis still active or someisht). One time I was low on money and the !*&#$#'s took out like $25 bucks and i overdrafted. spoke to a bank rep, closed thatchecking acct. and opened another one. it hasn't happened to my new one.

Back
Top Bottom