unlimited wings/frys/rings/wedges/drinks @ b-dubs

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

im gonna go IN.

i wonder if you can order like 50 wings, they bring them all out, then you eat like 2, then ask for a box for the rest? 2 ppl get 25 wings and fries for $5???

have the fam/friends chill in the car to wait on you. every eats for hella cheap.
smh at this struggle b
30t6p3b.gif

i dont even like anything they offer to do this, but my brothers might. if the Brooklyn location is participating ill take them out

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

im gonna go IN.

i wonder if you can order like 50 wings, they bring them all out, then you eat like 2, then ask for a box for the rest? 2 ppl get 25 wings and fries for $5???

have the fam/friends chill in the car to wait on you. every eats for hella cheap.
When restaurants have unlimited/all you can eat items on the menu they will not let you box it up and take it home. 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Has anyone tried this yet?  I noticed the blog had the promotion up last week.  Anyway, good lookin' out OP 
pimp.gif

its good until the end of summer 

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Why they gotta do this to me, straight sabotage. Lost 10 pounds since the last time I was there and they're already trying to call me back.

I hear ya and I just started on my "no fast-food" diet lol

i tried to do 50 wings in one sitting, my boys would pick up the tab if i could finish them. i got to 26, went to the bathroom to puke a little, and threw in the towel. next day was the worst

Back
Top Bottom